Chinese Accidents... goodness

laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ 2:05

roll.gif
 : at the 16 second mark. I see stuff like this all the time in Lawrence, KS. We have a vast amount of international students and my God, driving is NOT something any of them are good at.

This might seem like a dumb question but, how the hell are they not going to look the other way and see a car coming? Like, I know there's no stop sign there but it looks like half these people are just driving in a straight line with their eyes closed
laugh.gif
How lacking are you in common sense that you don't even look to see if somebody's coming from the side?

I....CANT....BREATHE!!!! Felt like I was watching Grand Theft Auto

Are there ZERO stop signs in China or something? I couldn'teven imagine sharing the road with all those cyclists, I hate the few I encounter here in Maryland.

Some of those accidents were just blatant
laugh.gif

My man folded under the car like a transformer, knees buckled and all
roll.gif

Lol.. is this due to no traffic light? i like how they have the technology for a camera to be put there but no light..

Originally Posted by J23S

Some of those accidents were just blatant
laugh.gif

My man folded under the car like a transformer, knees buckled and all
roll.gif

nah.. i work with alot of asians.. trust me.. they were not accidents.. ppl are mad oblivious with their surroundings..
my coworker once drove her CR-V straight into our break room cuz she was looking for her orange 
laugh.gif
tired.gif
 RIP vending machines, & pool table.  (no one was hurt BTW)

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This might seem like a dumb question but, how the hell are they not going to look the other way and see a car coming? Like, I know there's no stop sign there but it looks like half these people are just driving in a straight line with their eyes closed
laugh.gif
How lacking are you in common sense that you don't even look to see if somebody's coming from the side?

I see it
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom