Chinatown Appreciation

early90s

Banned
jake.JPG

For an idiot Jack/Jake's swag was impeccable
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I highly recommend this movie, its old but its ill.

Entering 22nd Cermak, here i come Chinatown!

"I wish you would come to Chinatown,
get lost in town, end up in the lost in found,
eyewitnesses, you must be crazy,
we don't speak English, we speak Chinese,
and the only po-po we know is the pigs on the hook out in the window."

Originally Posted by the north west

I love going to Chinatown except for the bums, crackheads and hookers
wth? In my chinatown, theres none of that, just chinese ppl that don't give a +$%+ who you are and will push you if your in their way
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

wth? In my chinatown, theres none of that, just chinese ppl that don't give a +$%+ who you are and will push you if your in their way
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sounds like mainlanders to me

I will never eat anything from Chinatown....the mcdonalds in chinatown in SFwas one of the scariest places ever.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I will never eat anything from Chinatown....the mcdonalds in chinatown in SFwas one of the scariest places ever.

scary? how so?

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

you should put "movie" in the title
Unnecessary. Why dumb down this message board because some idiots don't bother to read the content of the thread that they clicked?
b3b1613f1bf5cadf47afb3e4bfc30f339874f0d3.gif

I hate that map. Too many windows to look at and I always get lost. Sniping in the grass field is
pimp.gif
though

Originally Posted by Purple Face

I hate that map. Too many windows to look at and I always get lost. Sniping in the grass field is
pimp.gif
though
make that 3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

laugh.gif
smh.gif

QFT. Chinatown got police on every corner too.

Originally Posted by eight2one

..the hell you eating McD's in Chinatown though?

^^true say haha

Man, I love my Chinatown's food. BBQ Pork on rice
smile.gif

Though a recent restaurant closure due to infestation evidence, scares me now :/

Yeah the ending was sort of depressing, but its sort of like real life. Good does NOT always triumph. This movie was top 10 for me.

I like china town but its soo hard finding things... and shop owners could care less if you buy their products or not... one of the only places where a cashierwill will completely ignore you while your getting ringed up... it took me 2 days to find a vietnamese coffee strainer last week

Back
Top Bottom