China gettin money, taking care of its people! GyeaaA vol. America Step it up!

[h2]China to build 10 million low-cost houses this year
[/h2]
Source

Chinese Deputy Housing Minister said on Wednesday the government will shell out $200 billion this year to build 10 million low-cost houses.Soaring home prices in China have made it extremely difficult for millions of Chinese across cities to afford their family homes. The government has taken drastic steps in recent months to rein in home prices. The measures include raising the minimum down payment for second home purchases and raising interest rates.The government has come hard on speculators who it says are driving home prices. "One of the key points we are trying to control, is to postpone purchases by those consumers who don't need to settle down and buy houses urgently," Deputy Housing Minister Qi Ji said.The plan announced by China is part of a plan to build 36 million low-cost houses in five years. In January, house prices rose in 68 out of 70 cities that are on the government's watch list

Hong Kong Goverment is giving out 6000$ to each adult

source

Hong Kong announced on Wednesday that they would be giving away $6000HKD (about $770 USD) to each adult permanent resident in Hong Kong. The government will also be issuing salary tax cuts due to a fiscal surplus for the fiscal year ending on March 31st. This plan of giving out money to almost everyone replaces the plan that they had earlier to give that money to retirement savings accounts. Lawmakers and social groups commented that it is ineffective on low-income groups. The government would waive 75% of salary taxes. It is estimated that there is a surplus of $71.3 billion for this fiscal year.

China Pride baby. After i make my millions here, I'm leaving this place for good. Or should i make my millions there? :mindblown

i loved my time in china ... would like to live there for 2 years ... i know some people that have made the move over there a lil more permanent ... settled down started a fam ... if i were a bolder person ... who knows

US should be ashamed, but yet again China is not full of corrupt and greedy congressmen and goverment

Ive been tryin to plan a trip to southern china for awhile now and been learnin a bit of Cantonese.

Make that money China, take care of ur ppls, i aint mad.

2wgc4fn.gif

China bandwagon... Why don't you tough it out and help the economy since you're living here ? The US is still blessed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
, it's only $6,000 HK ($7.78 HKD = $1 USD). What's more beneficial is the waiving of the salary taxes.

And it's good that the Chinese government is investing in low income housing. However, with the wholesale corruption (they damn near invented the art FYI) that goes on there, I'm highly dubious of the quality of those houses. The face numbers are good, but you gotta wait and see. But I will admit that they're serious about that money, holding the sword of Damocles over the US.

There's always a lot of haters, and you wont understand if you're not Chinese. These new homes will put 100s of millions Chinamens in homes. China has come a long way from the china people used to know. Yes, 700$ is not a lot of money, but in the motherland i could buy a very good meal for 50 cents. I go back to the mother land almost every year and every year it grows and grows. In 04 i went back and I saw 1 car for every 100 motorcycles. Last year the ratio of cars to motorcycle was 1:3. The money given out and the Houses being built will not only benefit the people but It'll will boost the economy by a large scale. Don't sleep, China's prospering.

PS. Uncle Sam hasn't given me jack shh.

Originally Posted by airbornho

roll.gif
roll.gif
, it's only $6,000 HK ($7.78 HKD = $1 USD).
They make 16-20 HKD/hour @ Mcdonalds, which is about $2.50...An extra $6,000 is a whole lot.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by airbornho

roll.gif
roll.gif
, it's only $6,000 HK ($7.78 HKD = $1 USD).
They make 16-20 HKD/hour @ Mcdonalds, which is about $2.50...An extra $6,000 is a whole lot.
I know it's a whole lot over here, but what I'm saying is that it's not that big a deal if you're living over here. I went there for study abroad in '07 so I've experienced the cost of living. I just think the tax cut they're doing is more significant.

As far as the housing situation in China, I think it's a good thing. I'm just doubtful of the quality of the housing that will be built. Knowing the corruption over there, a lot of that money will be misdirected and corners will be cut. And the cost of living in China has been growing more and more as well. Just a couple things to consider. And the car ratio isn't necessarily a good thing if you factor in congestion, gas consumption and pollution.

China is definitely growing like crazy though, it's definitely on the come up. Like I said, they're holding the sword of Damocles over the US with their portion of our trade deficit. If their currency was closer to its actual value, the cost of living there would skyrocket and our economy would be in serious trouble.

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

These new homes will put 100s of millions Chinamens in homes. 

100s of millions in 10 million or so homes? Comfortable or sanitary that does not sounds like

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

These new homes will put 100s of millions Chinamens in homes. 

100s of millions in 10 million or so homes? Comfortable or sanitary that does not sounds like
I meant to to say 10s of millions, but do you know how many Chinamen's you could put in a house? My parents fit 2 family of 5 in my small lower east side tenement when i was a kid. You're not bout that struggle.

dudes here really think it's sweet in other places huh. nothing but a bunch of sheltered kids going through their marxist/power to the people stage. that's all.

but if you find life here so unbearable just do us all a favor and leave as soon as you can

and you really need to stop with the "chinamens" nonsense

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

dudes here really think it's sweet in other places huh. nothing but a bunch of sheltered kids going through their marxist/power to the people stage. that's all.

but if you find life here so unbearable just do us all a favor and leave as soon as you can

and you really need to stop with the "chinamens" nonsense
Lols Anywhere in my post did I mentioned It's sweet? Just 20 years back China was a poverty stricken country. I know because i lived there for a part of my life. My parents worked agriculture half their life. It's really inspiring when people go from rags to riches. Isn't that why we listen to rap music because it glorifies the good life?

Do you hate Chinese folks?

0b2367cb6435aa005b30045ccd433e915cfabc99_r.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Its only $770 if you even read what you posted OP. Ballin? No. Im sure itll help people though.
and yes China is ballin. I know for sure the US doesn't have 200 Bill to throw around.

Back
Top Bottom