Children with disabilities are God’s punishment to women who previously had abortions...UNBELIEVABLE

You thought Obama getting elected was bad? 

2012, they're about to start locking and loading. 

and yes, while abortions make it harder to have successful pregnancies later on...the whole "punishment" thing is just absurd.

Then again...could it be punishment if god knows everything? Maybe god made them get the initial abortion in the first place. 
You have any articles about the long-term effects of abortion? I'm pretty curious about the topic.

But yeah, this is the same damn song on repeat except the tapes getting warped and the sound is getting extra crazy.
I don't off hand. I just remember hearing that abortions can cause problems down the road because of how abortions are done. Maybe in the future they'll be better but its not hard to imagine that causing some problems. You've got a bag of chemistry floating in your gut that you just reach in and pull out...something is going be out of wack. Biology is crazy man. 

The ignorance in the world.....
mean.gif

You
and yes, while abortions make it harder to have successful pregnancies later on...the whole "punishment" thing is just absurd.
So had he not mentioned "God" and "Punishment" he's not really that "crazy"?
Yep...at least as far as I understand.

But you also have to remember that hes not a doctor talking about the complications of abortion and potential warnings. 

He's a political using that argument AGAINST abortion, so his M.O. is still off, to me at least as someone who is pro-choice (not pro-abortion as so many anti-abortionists infer 
laugh.gif
). 

Its the difference between a doctor warning you of the side-effects of taking a drug that might include headaches and someone just telling you not to take the drug at all because it might cause headaches. 

Just like those ppl and that one NTer that believes if you're born with a physical or mental handicap you're being punished for something you did in a past life. Same with the religious ppl that believe if you sin in this life you'll be reincarnated as your own grandchildren and be born blind or deaf.

:smh: This is the clear ignorant need to fill in the why and give reasons to things you actually have no answer to and can't simply say I don't know. Has to be your fictional higher power passing judgment for w/e bad thing you've done or karma. **** can't just happen, nothing is random, that'd be too much for you to cope with.

Be clear.

This is the type of person we're dealing with:

mean.gif

oh and my favorite part about this stuff is how it ALWAYS is a man in power talking about a woman's reproduction.

Last edited:
I don't off hand. I just remember hearing that abortions can cause problems down the road because of how abortions are done. Maybe in the future they'll be better but its not hard to imagine that causing some problems. You've got a bag of chemistry floating in your gut that you just reach in and pull out...something is going be out of wack. Biology is crazy man. 

Actually, there are no links between abortions and complications during potential future pregnancies. So, this guy is really talking out of his ***.

From Mayo Clinic:

Generally, abortion isn't thought to cause fertility issues or complications in subsequent pregnancies. However, some research suggests a possible link between abortion and an increased risk of:

-Vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy
-Preterm birth
-Low birth weight
-Placenta previa — when the placenta partially or completely covers the cervix, which can cause severe bleeding before or during delivery

Be clear.

This is the type of person we're dealing with:

mean.gif

oh and my favorite part about this stuff is how it ALWAYS is a man in power talking about a woman's reproduction.
there was a time when da GOP & evangelicals werent connected at da hip....... this is some scary type of mindset.

Actually, there are no links between abortions and complications during potential future pregnancies. So, this guy is really talking out of his ***.

From Mayo Clinic:
Generally, abortion isn't thought to cause fertility issues or complications in subsequent pregnancies. However, some research suggests a possible link between abortion and an increased risk of:

-Vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy
-Preterm birth
-Low birth weight
-Placenta previa — when the placenta partially or completely covers the cervix, which can cause severe bleeding before or during delivery
I've heard that if you get a botched one, then you can get unnecessary scarring in the uterus and that could cause problems but most people seem to be straight. I don't know how strong the reports are either cause it seems to depend because some women say that they struggle, but maybe thats just because they're just NOT getting pregnant so who knows. 

The NHS of the UK kinda says its really rare so yeah... I guess you have a point. http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/1645.aspx?CategoryID=60&SubCategoryID=177

I don't know much about abortions...luckily. 
laugh.gif

Yep...at least as far as I understand.

But you also have to remember that hes not a doctor talking about the complications of abortion and potential warnings. 

He's a political using that argument AGAINST abortion, so his M.O. is still off, to me at least as someone who is pro-choice (not pro-abortion as so many anti-abortionists infer 
laugh.gif
). 

Its the difference between a doctor warning you of the side-effects of taking a drug that might include headaches and someone just telling you not to take the drug at all because it might cause headaches. 
I take it you're a med-student. Final year checking in here

After doing my OBGYN rotation I can pretty comfortably say that abortion has been demonstrated not to affect future fertility if performed properly.

Remember not all abortions are just "going in there and pulling out a bag of fetus" - abortions are also often "medical" with the woman delivering fetal tissue vaginally rather than performing surgical dilatation and curettage. But neither medical nor surgical have any link with future fertility problems or disability. This is just ludicrous- and I'm a Christian but it's people like the above causing the world to turn against religion as a whole.

Some of the old people around my neighborhood say disabled children are punishment for something you have done earlier in life. Didnt know they were referring to abortions :lol:

I believe disformities and diseases are punishments for the human race as a whole for not living like we should. It affects us all either mentally are physically. Anybody can be affected by either of the two, as well. I dont think it has nothing to with what a specific person did previously. I think it has to do with how the human race has lived through the years. With our drugs, killing of one another, miss use of our bodies and our earth disformities and diseases are bound to happen. Just as a kid that keeps doing something mom told them not to do, she will eventually punish the child. I our case we have not learned our lesson and its in our nature that we never will.

At the same time, its part life. Without all this, it would still just be adam and eve.

Last edited:
oh no. another one of these threads. lets all tout how better we all are because were democrats and dont believe in god.

Not the fact that we are all accountable for what we say and believe.

lets group all religions together and all political parties together.

look how fun it is to point at people and laugh.

because we know all christians and republicans believe what he says right?

lets all push our personal agendas on people and be hypocrites...

Back
Top Bottom