Childhood Memories Appreciation Vol. Good Times.

Man, i remeber me and 6 of my neighborhood friends would come out side everyday after school to play whatever we were into
laugh.gif

And on Summers, we would come out at like, 8:00 Am and play out until 9:00 Pm
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sadly, as we grew up. We became further apart
tired.gif

2 of them moved
2 of them stays with their father and helps him at work (they're brothers and i havent seen them for about a couple of years)
1 i got in a fight with

and the last one goes to my school and im still cool with him
pimp.gif

tired.gif

Just a few things i did with my friends when i was a kid
laugh.gif

r0ea8z.jpg

rsyf00.jpg

Good Ol' Times.

tired.gif
If I cared about sex at age 7-8 and could pull a bad 18 year old Iwould choose to stay that age forever
laugh.gif

Yeah, those were the times
pimp.gif

Pokemon,Yugioh,physically chilling and playing outside
pimp.gif
...Now it'sall smoking,drinking,internet talk...
tired.gif

Man Hunt spanning two blocks and almost getting bitten by water moccasins
pimp.gif

Fighting #%%%@@ for no reason
Bringing the data cable with you where you go and getting it in on that pokemon.

man. I remember these dudes built a dirt track to race bikes on. It was homemade but was throwed. It had a berm and jumps and everything.

-we used to cuss the ice cream man out for no reason. Just being stupid and ride the bumper when he drove off.

-baseball games in the little league park when the season was over. Pick up baseball ftw.
- basketball games behind the library. Like a baby rucker

-hanging out in my homies apartments all night. We were young and his mom would tell us to come in. We weould waight till about 11 and go right back out.
-on the phone with your girl all night and falling asleep on the phone.

-random- I remember I had to go to a funeral at the end of summer one year and had been outside with my hat on everyday. I never combed my hair so I hadn'tnoticed that I had a real definite tan line on my forehead. I was like
eek.gif
.Right after I messed my hair back up to cover it up.

-hamburgers from the baseball park. Still go till this day and get one and leave like its a restaurant.
-Working in the concession stand for extra money. Would pay 9$ cash per game and 2 games per day. That was big money to me then.
-My friends sister was with this puerto rican dude Julio. He would take us school shopping and help us pick out our clothes. We were in loke the sixth grade.He had us fresh to death dressing like Another Bad Creation.
-The Arsenio hall show followed by The party machine

-The last day of 9th grade. I bought outkast's southernplayalisticadillacmusic on cassette and a pair of nike sandals with the foam thing that was aroundyour ankle. I wore both out daily that summer
-Astroworld season passes and Celebration Station

i always laugh/smh at the lil kids out playin at 8 in the morn...i wish i could have that time to play and use it to go to sleep

my depend on the season of the sport. so if it football season we will play football, and if it basketball season we will play that and so on... on raining andhot days we will be inside my homies garge which is like a bar , it has tvs a pool tables , darts..we will just be in there playing madd pool all day... ichallange any one of ya...

we will play games in there on playstation, sega...man i miss the 90's

Back
Top Bottom