Child Support

Thoughts?

I think I might have posted this in some random thread a few weeks ago.

1620650255838.png

Thoughts?

1620650255838.png
******* hate *****es like this.

The system suppose to work like so, the amount of child support is to give the child the lifestyle if both parent werw together. I for a fact know that's not the case.. It does not take 900 to raise a child a month, especially a new born.

In this case, she is mad and wants his new wife to come up with money because she ia struggling. What kind of **** is that?

Most of the time the woman receiving child support is better of than the husband and new wife. Now dudes are on the 🪝till they 21 and others states 23, 25. Like what kind of BS is this??

Child support is a scam ...

Thoughts?

1620650255838.png
Always said if you really want your child to have the best life then let them go live with with the wealthier parent.
After all it’s what’s best for the child right?

• Fire
Reactions: ASE
Thoughts?

1620650255838.png
No thoughts needed. As per the law the sour bitter BM can’t take money from the BD wife since the new wife does NOT have any written custody. Per the state. It would be different if the new wife adopted the step child then the BM could put the new wife on CS.
I know cuz I have been through this.

Last edited:
As I said before, fellas this is why you need to wife conservative women. If she were a conservative she would be paying his new wife spousal support and child support.

As I said before, fellas this is why you need to wife conservative women. If she were a conservative she would be paying his new wife spousal support and child support.

No thanks, I'm not marrying Karen. We all know they aren't allowed to work. My wife has an actual career. I could quit my job today and we would be ok.

On this episode of GBR, Family Law Attorney, Cassandra Daniels stopped by to discuss the flaws in the child support system, reform and solutions in one of the most challenging constructs of our society.

Geto Boys Reloaded: Child Support Reform feat. Cassandra Daniels on Apple Podcasts

Celebrities out here paying 115k a month in child support, a MONTH. That’s 1.38 million a year, $24.8 million in 18 years. What kind of mother needs that for a child? What kind of child needs that? System is messed up and needs a cap on what people get.

Last edited:
Someone paying 115k a month in child support, a MONTH. That’s 1.38 million a year, $24.8 million in 18 years. What kind of mother needs that for a child? What kind of child needs that? System is messed up and needs a cap on what people get.
18 years?

There are states that required CS up to 21 ... regardless of they are going to college or not. Just live with their moms and you get it.

FOH

Back
Top Bottom