Child Rebel Soldier's Album Coming Soon!

Originally Posted by bksfinest457

wasnt it CHICAGO RUNS S$^$

somebody made that basura up

anyway, this album is NOT happening, either that or i jus dont believe it. this kinda major named artist album collaboration never work so im not believinit till i c i

Concept sounds dope but its all gonna come down to how the finish product is like the fusion AF1/Jordan. Lol... didnt like the shoe but the idea was hott. Ilike all 3 artist involved though.

I hate to complain, but that idea of Kanye, Lupe and COMMON instead of P is making me drool. Ah well, this will still be dope.

Dudes giving Ye a pass like he can rhyme his damn self. Neither P or Ye want to go after Lupe on this album. Ye has the most to lose with this colab.

Ye' can rhyme when he hits the right topics....I can see this album end up with a lot of commercial shh sounding like Go Baby...and I Gotcha...if they comein with the right state of mind this album can definitely be crack.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Ye' can rhyme when he hits the right topics....I can see this album end up with a lot of commercial shh sounding like Go Baby...and I Gotcha...if they come in with the right state of mind this album can definitely be crack.

If they Lupe approaches this album with that bull shhh he'll be droppin a couple of notches and Lu fans/stans aint gonna have that GOATor all that hype talk fly. After Dumb It Down I wont really accept this dude comin commercial on a track, a few ok but if this album is basically thatmainstream shhh I'll just wait for the instrumentals to drop.
Dudes giving Ye a pass like he can rhyme his damn self. Neither P or Ye want to go after Lupe on this album. Ye has the most to lose with this colab.

Yea basically Id like to see Lupe rise to fame off of this get this Chi thing really rollin. Then again 'Ye dont even write all his rhymes, matta factLu should just pen this whole album with Con n 'Fest
laugh.gif
n call it aday

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by houser34

I hate to complain, but that idea of Kanye, Lupe and COMMON instead of P is making me drool. Ah well, this will still be dope.

My exact thoughts

I'll be looking forward to it, just don't want it to disappoint big time.

Us Placers was
pimp.gif

That would be dope, but I dunno if the MUSIC would be better. Well, yea it would ON POINT. But the thought Kanye and Pharrell behind the boards isnot only probably gonna be hot but next level. Lyrics are only one side of the pyramid IMO.

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

kanye X pharrell on production > common being in the group

C'mon Pharrell is overrated as a producer. In My Mind sounded the same throughout the whole album. But
eek.gif
if Common was in it instead of Pharrell.

^ Dude is right Im not thinkin just pharrell I believe chad willl have his hands in production so neptunes n 'Ye is > than Common beeing in the group

For the record Q-Tip & Common's The Standard's(group) will be better than this album by miles.\

I don't think Id like the sound of Com collabin on a whole album with 'Ye and Lu anyway.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom