**CHIEF KEEF**

******* is funny to me I cant help it :lol:
and just because I dont like it doesn't mean 
that I shouldnt speak my opinion last time 
checked that what most of us do on NT:lol:

Just saying I don't find myself in Official post of Artists I don't like on here spewing my hatred for them.

I may go in, try and listen, if I don't like it I may state that and keep on pushin'. I don't go back in there everyday stating my dislike.

Just saying I don't find myself in Official post of Artists I don't like on here spewing my hatred for them.
I may go in, try and listen, if I don't like it I may state that and keep on pushin'. I don't go back in there everyday stating my dislike.
can we make this a rule? deuce king woulda been banned 10 times over for his constant trolling on the ross thread . no lie i searched his name in the "search thread" feature and it came up 70+ times .... needless to say it was 70 replies of  "
laugh.gif
 officer ricky aka rick fraud....what a clown"

Last edited:
I dont post in here everyday bro your too emotional

this board is filled with opinions bro deal with it

eyes.gif

They talk about this in EVERY song and ya'll acting brand new..... literally, every song. We been jamming Keef and them, reciting lyrics and bobbing our head to the beats, but now when we see this is forreal you all "
mean.gif
" and disappointed.
Its different when they find out that dudes really living that life. Honestly it scares the crap out of me. Lupe was right, you go to any urban area, you see the lost youth and they all look like chief keef. There is a chief keef rapper in EVERY neighborhood. Their energy they bring is the evil that I don't like(no pun). I pray God makes a way for a end to all of the evil that is going on.

I feel where Lupe is coming from trying to enlighten young scrap,and this #*$$! want to slap him for that.I say this everyday my people and this generation is really lost.I use to hang round dudes just like Keef and em,and they either dead or in jail

I feel where Lupe is coming from trying to enlighten young scrap,and this #*$$! want to slap him for that.I say this everyday my people and this generation is really lost.I use to hang round dudes just like Keef and em,and they either dead or in jail

I do not support Keef, but if someone does (lupe) an interview and put you on blast. I would be upset also. At first I was wondering why Keef was acting up on twitter toward Lupe and then I heard Hot 97 saying Lupe did and interview and Keef is responding to it. Either way, this is sad man.

lupe has wanted to leave for a while he wants to do other things like teach instead of doing music
:lol:

Other things? Like what?

Funny when rappers act like they got a plan b.

You got no other options.

Really? Because you know what deals or offers they have on the table huh?

People kill me acting like they are privy to other peoples budgets, bank statements, & porfolios :smh:

Its different when they find out that dudes really living that life. Honestly it scares the crap out of me. Lupe was right, you go to any urban area, you see the lost youth and they all look like chief keef. There is a chief keef rapper in EVERY neighborhood. Their energy they bring is the evil that I don't like(no pun). I pray God makes a way for a end to all of the evil that is going on.

Sooner or later people gonna understand you can't keep hiding behind that "rap is just entertainment" ********.

It is for some artists but I don't know why dudes get all righteous when they hear about rappers really out here in some ****.

Saw the same **** w/ Beanie Sigel. For years, dudes were fascinated with how raw and real Beans was...knowing he was a real life goon. But everytime he gets in trouble its..."Beans should know better". I don't understand how you can champion a guy for the image he represents in his music but then when he gets in trouble for living out that same image...all of a sudden dudes are shocked.

For years, we've all known that the music can be damaging but ya'll never wanted to admit that. The main rebuttal has always been "well...I listen to so and so and I haven't went out and shot somebody" when that was never how it worked. Now ya'll gotta deal w/ these young ****** who are really living that life and ya'll don't know how to handle it.

I do not support Keef, but if someone does (lupe) an interview and put you on blast. I would be upset also. At first I was wondering why Keef was acting up on twitter toward Lupe and then I heard Hot 97 saying Lupe did and interview and Keef is responding to it. Either way, this is sad man.
but Lu is from the same city Keef is from so I see why he had something to say about the message he's sending in his lyrics (I haven't heard the interview tho) so I'm not sure if he rubbed Keef the wrong way

but Lu is from the same city Keef is from so I see why he had something to say about the message he's sending in his lyrics (I haven't heard the interview tho) so I'm not sure if he rubbed Keef the wrong way

The problem is Lu went on the radio to do it. Dudes is both in the industry and from the same city, all it takes is maybe 3 phone calls to connect them.

What Lupe said is absolutely correct, but calling out people (especially somebody like Keef) publicly on the radio ain't gonna get you a good result, as we saw.

The problem is Lu went on the radio to do it. Dudes is both in the industry and from the same city, all it takes is maybe 3 phone calls to connect them.
What Lupe said is absolutely correct, but calling out people (especially somebody like Keef) publicly on the radio ain't gonna get you a good result, as we saw.

I agree 10000% w/Malik.

Lupe basically said everyone in the hood doing bad ish look like Keef. I agree with him though, in my neighborhood all the so-call gangsters have dreads, mad tatts, tight fitted name brand clothing.

I'm not saying EVERYONE that fit this description is a lowlife.

Last edited:
The Chief Keef/Lupe Fiasco argument is a slippery slope either way.

EDIT:

I agree 10000% w/Malik.
Lupe basically said everyone in the hood doing bad ish look like Keef. I agree with him though, in my neighborhood all the so-call gangsters have dreads, mad tatts, tight fitted name brand clothing.
I'm not saying EVERYONE that fit this description is a lowlife.
NO, Lupe wasn't talking about physical features. Lu was more less talking about his mentality.

Don't stereotype no matter who your try to put it...You said "everyone" than said "not EVERYONE".

Last edited:
Sooner or later people gonna understand you can't keep hiding behind that "rap is just entertainment" ********.
It is for some artists but I don't know why dudes get all righteous when they hear about rappers really out here in some ****.
Saw the same **** w/ Beanie Sigel. For years, dudes were fascinated with how raw and real Beans was...knowing he was a real life goon. But everytime he gets in trouble its..."Beans should know better". I don't understand how you can champion a guy for the image he represents in his music but then when he gets in trouble for living out that same image...all of a sudden dudes are shocked.
For years, we've all known that the music can be damaging but ya'll never wanted to admit that. The main rebuttal has always been "well...I listen to so and so and I haven't went out and shot somebody" when that was never how it worked. Now ya'll gotta deal w/ these young ****** who are really living that life and ya'll don't know how to handle it.

Bingo.

I always got the vibe that the people that said this were speaking from a position of privilege and never really understood how damaging this train of thought was.

Not to mention, it always struck me as a foolish mentality. Entertainment is not a blanket statement for anything. You can't really define any medium as "entertainment".

en·ter·tain·ment
   [en-ter-teyn-muhnt] Show IPA
noun
the act of entertaining; agreeable occupation for the mind; diversion; amusement: Solving the daily crossword puzzle is an entertainment for many.

That which entertains one person does not always entertain another. So how can any one thing be defined as "entertainment" when that is something we define individually?

In a different scope, when Nas raps about his daughter, telling real stories, is that "entertainment"? Or is that an artist expressing themselves. When he raps about his divorce, is that supposed to be "entertainment"?

No. It's artistic expression. I like it because it's honest and relateable. I don't find Keef entertaining at all.

Don't know if any of y'all follow Killer Mike on twitter, but he tweeted this yesterday. Not in defense of Keef, but just in regards to the whole situation.

10h Killer Mike ‏@KillerMikeGTO
Any adult that Blames a Child from Chicago on the current state of affairs has NO IDEA of what Chicago has been About for 60 yrs. Wake Up.

Killer Mike ‏@KillerMikeGTO
White Flight, Mafia Mayors, Poverty Pimps, Drugs, Sabotaged Civic leaders, Gangs, Smh us saying a Child caused the crime in Chicago. #Think

The Chief Keef/Lupe Fiasco argument is a slippery slope either way.
EDIT:
NO, Lupe wasn't talking about physical features. Lu was more less talking about his mentality.
Don't stereotype no matter who your try to put it...You said "everyone" than said "not EVERYONE".

you are right my fault.

Don't know if any of y'all follow Killer Mike on twitter, but he tweeted this yesterday. Not in defense of Keef, but just in regards to the whole situation.

10h Killer Mike ‏@KillerMikeGTO
Any adult that Blames a Child from Chicago on the current state of affairs has NO IDEA of what Chicago has been About for 60 yrs. Wake Up.

Killer Mike ‏@KillerMikeGTO
White Flight, Mafia Mayors, Poverty Pimps, Drugs, Sabotaged Civic leaders, Gangs, Smh us saying a Child caused the crime in Chicago. #Think

He's right in the broader sense that its much deeper than just Keef and some other ignorant teenagers....but Lu came from the same streets as he did and didn't turn up like that, didn't Common grow up in inner city Chicago too? Its not necessarily blaming the kids for the problems but they certainly contribute to the vicious cycle of violence....an individual doesn't have to become what he's surrounded by, its just much easier to go to what you know and see all around you...the kids need guidance but you have to know inside yourself the image and lifestyle you portray isn't benefitting the community or probably your family and things you have still in those hoods. I don't care if you're 15, 17, or 20 you have your own mind and can make decisions on your own its a little too convenient to just blame the entire environment..plenty of other teens go down positive paths who came from the exact same circumstance as dudes like Keef and this JoJo rapper so its not universally wrapping everyone up into it. They aren't the direct cause of it but they damn sure are a part of the problem and certainly aren't contributing to a possible solution

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom