**CHIEF KEEF**

Originally Posted by chitowngwopboi

@Primetime21 The Heights is just as wild as the city bro! (Harvey World to) damn near everybody in Chiago Heights Harvey & every town south of the city migrated when they tore down the projects.
I from chicago heights right next to the Ford Factory on the east side its like lil Iraq out there! The state police took over the town & fired the whole police department. As soon as that happend to park forest I went lol #Co-Op's
LOL my og did the same thing he left and move to PF the heights calm down doe but the summers of 2007-2010 was 
sick.gif
 but some people did moved from the projects to the suburbs no doubt but that's not the only reason why the heights was wild hell my og uncles cousin was wilding out in the 80's and they was born in raised and the heights.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Lil B started this... you can hear dudes tryna have a based following. They got slick and basically added a hardcore image with based music to tough it up. LMAO.
roll.gif
this song sucks and i just think he has money. he doesn't love music.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Lil B started this... you can hear dudes tryna have a based following. They got slick and basically added a hardcore image with based music to tough it up. LMAO.
roll.gif

What ? Stop it 5

Originally Posted by BossDonVah

Fox5Kobe wrote:

sherwin100s wrote:

roll.gif

What ? Stop it 5
��

so you like this song??? the beginning was hot for like 30 seconds.

I can't front I'm a little mad chief stole shy glizzy fendi beating line... but chief does put a lot of problems on himself

scary site could mean a scary place.  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
site - an area of ground on which a town, building, or monument is constructed : the proposed site of a hydroelectric dam.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

As much as I mess with a grip of his songs, he is straight ******ed and is going to keep bumping his head against the ceiling.

What do you mean

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by BossDonVah

Fox5Kobe wrote:

roll.gif

What ? Stop it 5
��

so you like this song??? the beginning was hot for like 30 seconds.
I was talking about the lil b part

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm confused. It's "sight" not "site". And Fredo knows that....considering his shirt says "sight"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
didn't even catch that. These guys need an education.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

As much as I mess with a grip of his songs, he is straight ******ed and is going to keep bumping his head against the ceiling

What do you mean
Yeah....what do you mean? 
Cats were championing him, now this?

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
whew... in the words of Marvin Gaye
ooooooh, mercy me, mercy me
30t6p3b.gif
�
laugh.gif

Q was sitting there like ".... seriously?" Where the rest of that clip? I bet he ate that beat ALIVE

Exactly.
laugh.gif

The interview with The Breakfast Club was pretty eh too, uninterested and could barely be heard.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

So was anyone at Stadium last night? Shots really rang out between him & Shy Glizzy

well from what I understand ...and from tweets , Keef and Trel called Glizzy out ..Shy Glizzy ain't shoot up no club ..he ( or more than likely someone from his crew) bust their gun in the air ...keef was in DC for 2 days ..nothing happened .. and he was in the hood
laugh.gif
Soooooo .. yea The whole city is mad with Shy Glizzy right now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom