**CHIEF KEEF**

Top 2 lol his is right behind bftd. Everything else beside bftd and the album was a fail imo

Top 2 lol his is right behind bftd. Everything else beside bftd and the album was a fail imo
Almighty So is my joint doe 
ohwell.gif

I might be in the minority but he utilized the auto tune perfect on this. Not too much n mostly on adlibs

Chief Keef is like Ye of Trap music.
The article pretty much pointed out what I've been observing that all his projects sound different from the other.

Them 2 tapes had a few tracks but wasn't front to back joints like this, finally rich and bftd. U can really ride to this whole tape without skipping a track

I liked everything he's put out since BFTD. Never was crazy about the first Bang. Only songs I like on there are Setz Up and Its Crackin...

I didn't like Nobody too much either....

Attempted to listen to this new mix tape. .. wow , this man really had me thinking my headphones were broken because the noise coming out had me tripping hard...

Anyone who listens to this is a special type of individual...

Attempted to listen to this new mix tape. .. wow , this man really had me thinking my headphones were broken because the noise coming out had me tripping hard...

anyone who listens to music is a special individual

What musicians do you listen to? I listen to Curtis Mayfield, Mos Def, and yes... Chief Keef. I bet you don't objectively listen to ANY of keefs lyrics, because you already have an agenda against him. The guy is creative, witty, and actually has rhyme structure.

SOsa chamberlin tho 
sick.gif
 the day after i talk zh!t he drop this joint. I thought yal was goosin this joint but a lot of songs made the itunes cut

What musicians do you listen to? I listen to Curtis Mayfield, Mos Def, and yes... Chief Keef. I bet you don't objectively listen to ANY of keefs lyrics, because you already have an agenda against him. The guy is creative, witty, and actually has rhyme structure.
this isnt the first time I've attempted to listen to him.. I thought he was bad before and my opinion hasn't changed.. I'm 30+ , I read books and ****... I can't listen to this type of music. It does absolutely nothing for me. Lyrics trash. Beats basura... flow gabbage. .. sorry I can't boogie with this short bus artistry. ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom