**CHIEF KEEF**

Son, my heart literally dropped the minute I heard autotune on that new song |I

Just when I thought he was talking a break from it.

dis song make me wanna burn da whole hood down :smh: keef really snapped lol

Son, I was legit practically asleep before I clicked play, now I'm wondering if there are any ___s who so much as looked at me funny recently :lol:

Son, I was legit practically asleep before I clicked play, now I'm wondering if there are any ___s who so much as looked at me funny recently :lol:
i just sent the link to my homie and he was like im boutta ride on the opps, im crying right now lmao

Chief Keef was actually good before he started messing with the lean and all. Don't Like was actually a good song. When he got out of jail, thats when I started questioning his musical ability lol

Soooonnnnnn, sad to say but this is the chief keef that I want to hear, this is the agression & sound that made him hot. It's not like it has to always be on some gang stuff but you can tell when this guy is in the studio having fun & when he's in their with a purpose to make something.
I wonder how many Chicago blocks is jumping right now.
Guy name dropped & dissed like 3-4 guys & some of them are dead so you know that's gonna be cool with opp crews

Who else he diss? Can somebody break this **** down for me lol all I seen was louie/mubu. I can barely understand this ***** keef sometimes

Who else he diss? Can somebody break this **** down for me lol all I seen was louie/mubu. I can barely understand this ***** keef sometimes

Tooka gang
Aiki a lil _ that got killed
Lil jay

Idk about the rest and I dnt see how it's a diss other than him saying their names

Chief Keef has dissed:

MUBU
FBG
Mickey Cobras
VIce Lords
Insane Disciples
and pretty much anyone who he doesnt know

Son, I was legit practically asleep before I clicked play, now I'm wondering if there are any ___s who so much as looked at me funny recently
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bout to go see some off these **** boy opps down the block right now 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom