Chiddy Bang

A lot of you probably already heard of them. I first heard of them last summer when I was at an Engineering Program at Drexel. Some kid in my lab told me to listen to them because they were going to be really big really soon. Fast forward 6 months and they signed to EMI. The Beatles were once signed to EMI, that's how big that label is. Now they're touring Europe all summer, they're even performing at Reading and Leeds. It's just a crazy thought that a group that went to a school half an hour away from you is doing crazy things. Please check them out and their mixtape "The Swelly Express":

http://www.myspace.com/chiddybang

*Notable songs: Never, Fresh Like Us, Truth, Opposite of Adults, Under the Sheets, Ice Cream Man

heard the mixtape a while back.. justo k to me but xaphoon got potential

yeah they are huge because of "The Opposite of Adults", but some of their other stuff is ok too...i've only listened to "The Swelly Express"

This thread put me on to them. I really dig the songs i heard. Interested to see whats next

took me a couple spins but now I'm LOVIN swelly express.. for those that are interested, they are doing a US swing in August including dates in LA and SD

"Pass out" is
pimp.gif

was never a big fan... the mc doesnt stand out to me at all. :shrug

their version of "all things go" is ehhhh compared to jewels'

they did a song over a loop of mgmt "kids" that i kinda liked though.

Opposite of Adults was the free video of the week on itunes about 2 weeks ago. The video itself is awesome check it on youtube.

Drexel Class of 2009 whadup

Chiddy Bang...and we pretty much amazin'

Glad to see that people are enjoying it. I'm seeing them at summer618 right outside of Philly on June 18th, the day after I graduate from High School.

Glad to see that people are enjoying it. I'm seeing them at summer618 right outside of Philly on June 18th, the day after I graduate from High School.

liked the mixtape and have seen them live, put on a good show. hope they do well, they both young.

Chiddy Bang is doing there thing! i really appreciate their hard work and hunger especially that their age! i really hope they succeed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom