Chicks with Mirror Pics Appreciation Vol. ?

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

normal_photobombers-com_flush-the-toilet-first.jpg

pimp.gif
Ew. Wth is in the toliet?!
sick.gif
stank #+@ girl couldnt be bothered to clean the bathroom or even flush the toilet?  crusty $+# tramp

People always say she has doo-doo in the toilet. But if you have ever been around poor people, many of them/us have had bad toilets. Paint can chip in the lower bowl. This is an example of that.

People always say she has doo-doo in the toilet. But if you have ever been around poor people, many of them/us have had bad toilets. Paint can chip in the lower bowl. This is an example of that.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I never thought about that. The fact that the water looks stupid dirty doesn't help though.
I still hate that picture
sick.gif

I never thought about that. The fact that the water looks stupid dirty doesn't help though.
sick.gif

how about we just stop quoting the doo doo picture, it ruins this thread...

how about we just stop quoting the doo doo picture, it ruins this thread...

all these chicks from twitter?

im bout to make a profile.

show out for real.

all these chicks from twitter?

im bout to make a profile.

show out for real.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

sick.gif
I mean just look at it. The "doo-doo" is sitting on the side of the bowl. If there is water in the toilet why would doo-doo be there?

But lets stop talking about her. There are some great ******* in this thread man. Some great *******.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

sick.gif
I mean just look at it. The "doo-doo" is sitting on the side of the bowl. If there is water in the toilet why would doo-doo be there?

But lets stop talking about her. There are some great ******* in this thread man. Some great *******.

this thread has something for everyone. A+.

the only thing that would make it better is if you guys stop quoting the doo doo.

Back
Top Bottom