chick stole my underwear... college laundry rooms ftl

so i run my laundry through the wash... average load of unmentionables plus a few thermals. my wash is over and i need a dryer well all excpet for one arein use and this one has a luandry basket in it like someone is saving it. so of course i remove basket and begin to dry my cloths, i notice that the soonestwash ends in 7 min and driers run 50 min. as im walking out this girl confronts me "you stole my drier" i say yah. she says "i need it" isay me too sorry and walk away. well 50 min later i go to get my cloths and their ghost except for one pair of boxers.
tired.gif
mad.gif

One time someone threw my clothes out the dryer before it was dried!! and half of it was in the trash can.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I just straight pissed inside the dryer.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Money87 wrote:
so i run my laundry through the wash... average load of unmentionables plus a few thermals. my wash is over and i need a dryer well all excpet for one are in use and this one has a luandry basket in it like someone is saving it. so of course i remove basket and begin to dry my cloths, i notice that the soonest wash ends in 7 min and driers run 50 min. as im walking out this girl confronts me "you stole my drier" i say yah. she says "i need it" i say me too sorry and walk away. well 50 min later i go to get my cloths and their ghost except for one pair of boxers.
tired.gif
mad.gif

So what did you do? Or what are you going to do?

You're going to do something... right?
smh.gif

next time she dries her panties take them and throw em all over campus it'll be like an easter egg hunt for her

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

One time someone threw my clothes out the dryer before it was dried!! and half of it was in the trash can.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I just straight pissed inside the dryer.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^lol yah man i needa think of something im heated right now. i dont know which cloths are hers or id piss all ove them

Originally Posted by D Money87

^lol yah man i needa think of something im heated right now. i dont know which cloths are hers or id piss all ove them

Don't do nothing to her clothes even if you see her in the laundry room again, she'll figure it's you getting revenge. Do something more creative.If you know her address, post it here and the E-Goons here will go to work. Word to Joseph S and Pizza Hut subscriptions.

roll.gif

My freshman year of college laundry was such a bad experience
Only like 1 or 2 dryers actually worked... but my first 2 weeks I did not know this.
So I'd go through like 5 dryers... come back and my clothes would be SOAKED still
roll.gif

Finally I figured out which dryers actually worked

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

You broke the unwritten rules of the college dorm laundry room.
She has a time period to keep it empty if she's going to use it. You can't save a dryer. You have to be in the room at the time you aregoing to use it. If she leaves the laundry room for anything then she loses it. I never leave the room while it's drying. People try some funny %%@* whenyou're not there to watch your stuff.

OP, that's $+%%*+ up. Trust you'll see her there again. When she's not there take all of her %%@*.

What really annoys me is when people leave their clothes in the washer 30 minutes after the cycle has ended. Bammas have no courtesy...
smh.gif
I need to wash myclothes too!

Money87 wrote:

Don't do nothing to her clothes even if you see her in the laundry room again, she'll figure it's you getting revenge. Do something more creative. If you know her address, post it here and the E-Goons here will go to work. Word to Joseph S and Pizza Hut subscriptions.

What I was thinkin'. Don't mess her clothes up just to get quick revenge, 'cause you'll still be mad she took your draws[that's funny by the way, but not really hahaha]. Wait it out, find out who she is, get her address or whatever, share it with NT folk, and work willindeed be done.

But if it was me, I wouldn't had took her dryer in the first place. The basket was there for a reason, and I know I would be pissed if somebody tried tojip me on that tip. You coulda waited 7 minutes.

1,500th post for Primavera....yay.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

What really annoys me is when people leave their clothes in the washer 30 minutes after the cycle has ended. Bammas have no courtesy...-{ I need to wash my clothes too!
That's one of the rules. They leave it in there for more than 10 minutes be it washer or dryer and all of their stuff will be on the foldingtable.

laugh.gif
Damn, of all the misfortunes. You should've seen something likethis coming. Maybe not your stuff gettin' stolen. But at least for her to take your clothes out. Sorry bout ur luck.

lmao, somethihng soo simple is soo hard...I was having trouble yesterday doing my laundry...

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Money87 wrote:

Don't do nothing to her clothes even if you see her in the laundry room again, she'll figure it's you getting revenge. Do something more creative. If you know her address, post it here and the E-Goons here will go to work. Word to Joseph S and Pizza Hut subscriptions.
What I was thinkin'. Don't mess her clothes up just to get quick revenge, 'cause you'll still be mad she took your draws [that's funny by the way, but not really hahaha]. Wait it out, find out who she is, get her address or whatever, share it with NT folk, and work will indeed be done.

But if it was me, I wouldn't had took her dryer in the first place. The basket was there for a reason, and I know I would be pissed if somebody tried to jip me on that tip. You coulda waited 7 minutes.

1,500th post for Primavera....yay.

it was 7min left on her washer i woulda had to wait 30 somehting minutes for the next available dryer by then the cloths get gross from sittin there wet. imstraight huntin this chick right now ill find her and whn i do her ino will be shared if i can ill get a pic of the +!+#% too

Back
Top Bottom