[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Much better tight ends, I'd say...
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

My friend's wife is on that team. She's pushing 40 and nasty though, can't believe they wanted her.

Not even sure what the league is about, and don't care enough to research it. Broads just playing football in their skimpy underwear, I would assume.

My friend's wife is on that team. She's pushing 40 and nasty though, can't believe they wanted her.

Not even sure what the league is about, and don't care enough to research it. Broads just playing football in their skimpy underwear, I would assume.

Yuku'd for the first time. It finally got me
mad.gif
. They're Yuku-ing everybody out here!

Yuku'd for the first time. It finally got me
mad.gif
. They're Yuku-ing everybody out here!

It's a half hour "show" on MTV2. They edit out the play calling and game stoppages and they play FULL CONTACT arena style football in bikini "uniforms".. how can this league not succeed? When they weren't squatting over the O-line with their butts to the camera, somebody was getting BLAMMED HARD. These girls can really, REALLY tackle.. it's so
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
all at once..

It's a half hour "show" on MTV2. They edit out the play calling and game stoppages and they play FULL CONTACT arena style football in bikini "uniforms".. how can this league not succeed? When they weren't squatting over the O-line with their butts to the camera, somebody was getting BLAMMED HARD. These girls can really, REALLY tackle.. it's so
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
all at once..

Back
Top Bottom