::: Chicago Bears @ Washington ******** 12/6 :::

Heard Campbell is done 4 the year on SC...that sucks...

As bad as it looked, we should be happy that it is only a dislocated kneecap....I don't think that he'll need surgery.

a couple things...

-Smoot has been playing some GREAT football in the past couple of weeks.

-Is Landry going to be our permanent FS from now on? I kept thinking that if #21 was back there he would have picked off that ball that Landry dropped on thegoalline. I love the attitude that Landry plays with. That 15 yarder wasn't needed, but it sent a message.

-I have heard people on the board say it, but I'll bring it up again....Can Urlacher beast without his top DT's?

-Good gameplan by Danny Smith (Special Teams)

-COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEY

Originally Posted by aRog27

I want to see Kyle Orton start the rest of the season. I know it wont happen, i mean, Kyle will start a couple games, but I'm sure Lovie wants to do the whole , "lets wait until we're mathematically eliminated."

We suck, the running game sucks, the o-line sucks harder, the secondary sucks....

I watched the season opener against the Chargers, and man was our defense amazing......

I miss Mike Brown.....=(
Cosign

good win for the home team. we desparately needed this win badly.

there's an outside chance that we can make wildcard if we win our last 3 games.

go skins!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bio23

HESTER HESTER HESTER HESTER HESTER HESTER HESTER HESTER > WASHED UP TON DEAD SKINS
Homie, you watch the same game the rest of us watched? Chicago lost dude, and Hester didn't do much except catch some passes.

Todd Collins to the rescue ... finally showing the world what a quarterback with decent ability can do in the ******** offense ... campbell getting hurt is ablessing in disguise as collins is a veteran and a better qb ... not everyones tom brady and peyton, sometimes you just need a qb to run an offense and not tryto do too much ... 20 turnovers for campbell was not a good look

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Todd Collins to the rescue ... finally showing the world what a quarterback with decent ability can do in the ******** offense ... campbell getting hurt is a blessing in disguise as collins is a veteran and a better qb ... not everyones tom brady and peyton, sometimes you just need a qb to run an offense and not try to do too much ... 20 turnovers for campbell was not a good look

You REALLY hate Campbell don't you?
roll.gif

and that onside kick was horrible...
laugh.gif

Its not that I hate the man ... I just don't think he's any good at all and what's worse is all these skins fans acting like he's the long termanswer ... dude is mediocre I will say it now and I will say it forever ... I can see the excuses next year already after he has a bad start ... "he needsa few games to get back in shape from that injury" "he still hasn't had a full year of starting, give him time" "its all joe gibbsfault" lololol

We go to remember Urlacher is playing hurt. He has arthritis in his back now and he even said it hurts when he gets set in his position. It sucks cause its notan injury he can really heal right now so the only way to play is to play through the pain and get all drugged up before the game.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Its not that I hate the man ... I just don't think he's any good at all and what's worse is all these skins fans acting like he's the long term answer ... dude is mediocre I will say it now and I will say it forever ... I can see the excuses next year already after he has a bad start ... "he needs a few games to get back in shape from that injury" "he still hasn't had a full year of starting, give him time" "its all joe gibbs fault" lololol

But it is...
sick.gif
. Campbell is above average, better than a lot ofstarting QB's in League (not that that's saying much).

Back
Top Bottom