::: Chicago Bears @ Washington ******** 12/6 :::

chi.gif
6694s5k.jpg
was.gif

6xvmoo3.jpg

TV/Time: NFL Network/ 8:00 PM ET

It will also be on My20 WDCA (Formerly known as UPN) for the local people without NFL Network.

SMH, i swear we havent played 2 consistent halves since the Patriots game.....lord knows the last time we've played 2 good halves in a game.

Can you guys raid the Chicago locker room and take back Adam Archuleta? Lovie benched him, but as long as Archuleta dresses I'm afraid I cannot be contentwith our roster.

laugh.gif
I heard Lovie moved Arch Deluxe to Special teams....is he the SpecialPunt Protector again
laugh.gif

I wouldn't even put Archuleta out there to be the holder on Field Goals and extra points. Our kickers are better tacklers than Archuleta.

If you dropped Adam Archuleta out of helicopter over the ocean he'd find a way to miss and hit land.

Originally Posted by chikickz

I wouldn't even put Archuleta out there to be the holder on Field Goals and extra points. Our kickers are better tacklers than Archuleta.

If you dropped Adam Archuleta out of helicopter over the ocean he'd find a way to miss and hit land.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I want to watch this game but I have no one to go to a bar with
ohwell.gif

I'll be at the game tomorrow celebrating the birthday. As I stated in the last ******** thread, I'll be rooting for you guys to win given the SeanTaylor situation...........but don't let you go to ya'll heads though
wink.gif

Archuleta does suck pretty hard...i thought all the hate before the season was over-rated.....guess not.

Go Bears!

Guys what yall dont realize this is our master plan...

We gonna go to Washington, and we just gonna leave Archuleta there and maybe he can backup the guy who will replace Taylor... RIP homie.
^^^exactly what i thought, aRog, i though he just needed to be back in Lovie's system...guess not.

Hes kinda like the NFLs Steve Francis.

People just think that oh, Francis was on the Knicks he just needs to get back in Houston's system and the old Stevie will come out. Now the Rockets fansrealize he sucks **** just as the Bears do with Archuleta.

Will this game be on national TV in NY if i dont have NFL network? Dont really matter no morre though.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Will this game be on national TV in NY if i dont have NFL network? Dont really matter no morre though.

The only place it is on local television is in the markets the teams represent (so Chicago and Washington would have local channels to watch it on thisweek)

I just hope gibbs continues to make dumb decisions and kicks to hester! i mean if the guy doesnt know you cant call two timeouts in a row im sure he willforget about hester and just kick it to him.

Man I really thought Archuleta would play good again now that hes back with Lovie but he proved me wrong. He makes Mike Green look like an allstar.

I just gotta take my skins on this one. These last couple of losses have hurt and they all could have easily been wins. But the Buffalo game was really ashocking. I think they will come with a lot of motivation and really get this one for Sean. JUST DO NOT, I MEAN DO NOT, NO I MEAN ABSOLUTELY DO NOT KICK TODEVIN HESTER!!!!!!!!! PLZ

Hopefully we can see Rex run the no huddle a little bit more tonight.

There's been so much talk about it this week here at Bears' camp, I'd be shocked if we didn't see it more.

I wanna see Rex go 24/30 for 270 and 3 td's............a man can dream.....he really has been playing better though.

Go Bears

oh, and the defense better get with it...no mas 100 yard rushers damn it!

I dont see Tommie Harris on the injury list....hes not healthy though....he'll play

Inactives...

#16 - Jimmy Farris
#38 - David Macklin
#41 - Brian Kozlowski
#57 - Randall Godfrey
#71 - Todd Wade
#73 - Ryan Boschetti
#83 - James Thrash
#8 - Mark Brunell

Bears

#31 - Nathan Vasher
#53 - Nick Roach