[[ Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings FOX 1PM Sunday Thread ]]

laugh.gif
Vikings suck. I hope Wilf realizes just how worthless all this talent is when no one cares or respects their coach.

Never should have made it to this week anyway.

Later season. Good riddance Childress.

laugh.gif
Vikings suck. I hope Wilf realizes just how worthless all this talent is when no one cares or respects their coach.

Never should have made it to this week anyway.

Later season. Good riddance Childress.

At this rate, keep Childress till the end of the season, so we end up getting a better draft pick
pimp.gif

Good game Bears. That D is tough.

At this rate, keep Childress till the end of the season, so we end up getting a better draft pick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

pimp.gif

Pretty much.  I wouldn't even see the point of firing him now.  They are hanging on by a thread, but they do have 3 road games left and until they prove otherwise, I'd count those as losses...plus the Giants at home, which I would also count as a loss.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

pimp.gif

Pretty much.  I wouldn't even see the point of firing him now.  They are hanging on by a thread, but they do have 3 road games left and until they prove otherwise, I'd count those as losses...plus the Giants at home, which I would also count as a loss.

^nah fam...we ain't hangin on by anything...we fell off already
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
u being too generous.

If anything, we needed to win today and next next week to have a chance. This loss pretty much means we're done.

^nah fam...we ain't hangin on by anything...we fell off already
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
u being too generous.

If anything, we needed to win today and next next week to have a chance. This loss pretty much means we're done.

Back
Top Bottom