jpzx

Supporter
com_101110nfl_CDDAccu_MIN_CHI.jpg

Could go either way.

Percy Harvin returns to practice, listed as questionable
Spoiler [+]
Percy Harvin returns to practice, listed as questionable
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 12, 2010, 2:50 PM EST

Percy Harvin practiced on at least a limited basis Friday after missing the previous two days with migraines. Harvin is listed as questionable.
Bears' Olin Kreutz returns to practice, Zackary Bowman expected to play
Spoiler [+]
[h1]Bears' Olin Kreutz returns to practice[/h1]

By Jeff Dickerson
ESPNChicago.com
Archive

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears veteran center Olin Kreutz returned to practice in limited fashion on Friday.

Kreutz sat out the previous two days because of atight hamstring, but he is expected to make his 127th consecutive startfor the Bears Sunday versus Minnesota.

"This time of year no one's at full strength," Kreutz said. "I'm not concerned about it. You just show up and play."

Asked if there's anything that can keep him out of a game, Kreutz said: "Let's not find out."

Kreutz and cornerback Zack Bowman are both listed as questionable for Sunday's game against Minnesota.

Bowman was limited in practice all three days this week, but said Thursday he planned to play versus the Vikings.
Report: Sidney Rice to make 2010 debut on Sunday
Spoiler [+]

Report: Vikes' Rice to make 2010 debut Sunday

Today - 7:20 PM ET

4188.jpg

Citingtwo sources, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that Sidney Rice (hip)"is expected" to make his 2010 debut Sunday at Chicago.

Thedecision -- to be made by Rice -- won't be finalized until a Saturdaylight practice, but the contract-year wideout entered the weekexpecting to play in Week 10 and has avoided setbacks. Rice is expectedto be activated to the 53-man roster tomorrow, although he's notremotely a quality fantasy play at less than 100 percent, on a snapcount, and in an unfavorable matchup. The Bears have allowed aleague-low five touchdown passes this season.

Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press

com_101110nfl_CDDAccu_MIN_CHI.jpg

Could go either way.

Percy Harvin returns to practice, listed as questionable
Spoiler [+]
Percy Harvin returns to practice, listed as questionable
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 12, 2010, 2:50 PM EST

Percy Harvin practiced on at least a limited basis Friday after missing the previous two days with migraines. Harvin is listed as questionable.
Bears' Olin Kreutz returns to practice, Zackary Bowman expected to play
Spoiler [+]
[h1]Bears' Olin Kreutz returns to practice[/h1]

By Jeff Dickerson
ESPNChicago.com
Archive

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears veteran center Olin Kreutz returned to practice in limited fashion on Friday.

Kreutz sat out the previous two days because of atight hamstring, but he is expected to make his 127th consecutive startfor the Bears Sunday versus Minnesota.

"This time of year no one's at full strength," Kreutz said. "I'm not concerned about it. You just show up and play."

Asked if there's anything that can keep him out of a game, Kreutz said: "Let's not find out."

Kreutz and cornerback Zack Bowman are both listed as questionable for Sunday's game against Minnesota.

Bowman was limited in practice all three days this week, but said Thursday he planned to play versus the Vikings.
Report: Sidney Rice to make 2010 debut on Sunday
Spoiler [+]

Report: Vikes' Rice to make 2010 debut Sunday

Today - 7:20 PM ET

4188.jpg

Citingtwo sources, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that Sidney Rice (hip)"is expected" to make his 2010 debut Sunday at Chicago.

Thedecision -- to be made by Rice -- won't be finalized until a Saturdaylight practice, but the contract-year wideout entered the weekexpecting to play in Week 10 and has avoided setbacks. Rice is expectedto be activated to the 53-man roster tomorrow, although he's notremotely a quality fantasy play at less than 100 percent, on a snapcount, and in an unfavorable matchup. The Bears have allowed aleague-low five touchdown passes this season.

Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press

laugh.gif

Just hope we come out with some intensity out the gate for once. I'm tired of this trying to win games late and falling short. Just get a win, it will be tough on the road.

laugh.gif

Just hope we come out with some intensity out the gate for once. I'm tired of this trying to win games late and falling short. Just get a win, it will be tough on the road.

Vikings should destroy Chicago. So much more talent than these fools. No excuses. The Bears blow.

Fire Childress regardless!

Vikings should destroy Chicago. So much more talent than these fools. No excuses. The Bears blow.

Fire Childress regardless!

*Disclaimer: (before Casper comes in here telling me "here's JPZ talkin crazy again") Vikings season is still over. Just love beating the Bears, is all.

I'm sick of the slow starts too. People see our offense explode for like a two minute stretch and think, "Hey! They might just be turning this thing around! Looks like the 2009 Vikings again!" Well, nope. These are the 2010 Vikings. And yes that one year makes a whole hell of a difference. Every game it's the same thing. Start slow, surge late.... usually too late.

*Disclaimer: (before Casper comes in here telling me "here's JPZ talkin crazy again") Vikings season is still over. Just love beating the Bears, is all.

I'm sick of the slow starts too. People see our offense explode for like a two minute stretch and think, "Hey! They might just be turning this thing around! Looks like the 2009 Vikings again!" Well, nope. These are the 2010 Vikings. And yes that one year makes a whole hell of a difference. Every game it's the same thing. Start slow, surge late.... usually too late.

I agree JPZx...This team, with their talent, can and should kill everyone they face.....But, there's always something.

I just think at this point coaching becomes the glaring weakness. Ain't nobody playing for Childress...They're playing because Favre has the heart and is a damn good leader.

I agree JPZx...This team, with their talent, can and should kill everyone they face.....But, there's always something.

I just think at this point coaching becomes the glaring weakness. Ain't nobody playing for Childress...They're playing because Favre has the heart and is a damn good leader.

I don't think a damn good leader would admit in the middle of the season he's definitely not coming back next year 
laugh.gif

Nah just messin
laugh.gif
, he is a good leader. His off-the-field antics just have me spinning though.

I don't think a damn good leader would admit in the middle of the season he's definitely not coming back next year 
laugh.gif

Nah just messin
laugh.gif
, he is a good leader. His off-the-field antics just have me spinning though.

Forget off the field though..
laugh.gif

I bet you anything in that locker room everyone is doggin' on Favre (in the nondescript good way) about messin' with Sterger.

Favre is a phenomenal leader. If you take the media out of the equation, Favre is easily mentioned as one of the greatest ever known.

His exemplary attritubutes is something any athlete on this board would love to play with. I could care less what they say.

Forget off the field though..
laugh.gif

I bet you anything in that locker room everyone is doggin' on Favre (in the nondescript good way) about messin' with Sterger.

Favre is a phenomenal leader. If you take the media out of the equation, Favre is easily mentioned as one of the greatest ever known.

His exemplary attritubutes is something any athlete on this board would love to play with. I could care less what they say.

If we let Frazier walk I'm going to be heated.  First Dungy, then Billick, then Tomlin.  Come on son!  That's three rings while we got Denny Green (who was good), Mike Tice (who I liked but he wasn't ready and eff you Red McCombs) and now Chilly.  Wilf needs to realize that to salvage this thing we need to fire Chilly now and turn the reins over to Frazier.  Win or lose at CHI it needs to be done.  These guys are playing hard because they're professionals, not for Chilly. 

If we lose this game, season is done IMO.

If we let Frazier walk I'm going to be heated.  First Dungy, then Billick, then Tomlin.  Come on son!  That's three rings while we got Denny Green (who was good), Mike Tice (who I liked but he wasn't ready and eff you Red McCombs) and now Chilly.  Wilf needs to realize that to salvage this thing we need to fire Chilly now and turn the reins over to Frazier.  Win or lose at CHI it needs to be done.  These guys are playing hard because they're professionals, not for Chilly. 

If we lose this game, season is done IMO.

Back
Top Bottom