I love chi, and he's my boy, but the way dude talks kinda sounds suspect
laugh.gif

says the person with team basedgod in his sig and with a rainbow in his avy
indifferent.gif
but
laugh.gif
he just sounds happy.

damn i haven't seen one of this dudes vids in a looong time

i just watched that christmas giveaway 2009.. this dude is the man! i wanna do something like that this year.

damn i haven't seen one of this dudes vids in a looong time

i just watched that christmas giveaway 2009.. this dude is the man! i wanna do something like that this year.

If he hasnt drove the car in 2 years and therefore had no insurance, why didnt he take the speakers out the trunk

If he hasnt drove the car in 2 years and therefore had no insurance, why didnt he take the speakers out the trunk

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

From the looks of things I'd put money on it being someone who he knows or has known in relation to working on that car. Also, I wouldn't put riding dirty (no insurance) past him...people do it all the time. Just hope you don't end up meeting them on the road.

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

From the looks of things I'd put money on it being someone who he knows or has known in relation to working on that car. Also, I wouldn't put riding dirty (no insurance) past him...people do it all the time. Just hope you don't end up meeting them on the road.

Back
Top Bottom