Chevy Caprice returning vol. A hood classic

Looks like the Impala/Malibu. Pretty cool.

*Waits for the foreign car riders*

Booooo! Another car model I gotta look out for on the freeway now
smh.gif

Malibu=fwd
the Caprice is like the Pontiac G8, rwd.

sucks because im used telling if a cop car is behind me by the amber lights on the inside of the headlights from the crown vic

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

its rwd , means wont be seeing any in ny
NYPD is rockin Nissan ultimas at da moment along wit da impala, crown vic, patty wagons, and a couple of rare chargers.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

its rwd , means wont be seeing any in ny
NYPD is rockin Nissan ultimas at da moment along wit da impala, crown vic, patty wagons, and a couple of rare chargers.

NYPD whippin Altimas?

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

that %$!% is disrespectful

Yeah it is. How is it called a Caprice and it looks nothing like the Caprices of old? They could have at least brought back the wide body.

not as disrespectful than the disgrace of the impala name, its a FAR better successor based on the fact its a reliable large RWD sedan with a v8

NOT a hood classic, looks like it can only fit 2s, and 4s wont look right on this. Pass.

^ true but its not gonna look right. I know cam is gonna come thru in the future wit pics of em bein "modded"
laugh.gif

Looks like the new malibu and the old malibu had a baby. And I bet if it ever releases to the public it will be FWD since chevy loves doing that on there cars.Only RWD other than their trucks is a corvette or a camaro.
grin.gif

They need to go back to the big body, rwd havin, 8 12"s in the trunk, burnin 2s getting sideways SS's.

/rant

yes im mad.

Back
Top Bottom