Cheryl Cole kicked off X-Factor vol. Accent?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

1d536ed96d64a46343c8cb8da99f0cd7f0fe9d5a_r.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Noskey

Had to take off that pic. Girl is
30t6p3b.gif

But, on topic, would Ashley really be able to do better? Cheryl is pretty much the top of the pinnacle.

Haha yea I would of put her in a spoiler if I knew how to. Cheryl defnitely is bad and he probably couldn't do better but he can at least try. The chick he cheated on her with looks like a lady boy.  Looks aren't everything though but damn how do you go from one extreme to the next is what gets me.

That girl looks like she would be down for anything, Ashley prob had some weird +%+ fantasies/fetishes. Cheryl prob gave him the
eek.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

He probably couldn't do better than Cheryl but at least cheat with a girl that is good looking
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Had to take off that pic. Girl is
30t6p3b.gif

But, on topic, would Ashley really be able to do better? Cheryl is pretty much the top of the pinnacle.

Haha yea I would of put her in a spoiler if I knew how to. Cheryl defnitely is bad and he probably couldn't do better but he can at least try. The chick he cheated on her with looks like a lady boy.  Looks aren't everything though but damn how do you go from one extreme to the next is what gets me.

That girl looks like she would be down for anything, Ashley prob had some weird +%+ fantasies/fetishes. Cheryl prob gave him the
eek.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

He probably couldn't do better than Cheryl but at least cheat with a girl that is good looking
30t6p3b.gif

Makes sense though. I heard American Idol tried to go more Country this year, because ratings were slipping...and it worked.

Maybe they thought 2 Brits and a drunk was much.

Makes sense though. I heard American Idol tried to go more Country this year, because ratings were slipping...and it worked.

Maybe they thought 2 Brits and a drunk was much.

Nicole was actually not bad when she filled in for Cheryl, but man Cheryl is smoking. Her accent isn't any harder to understand than a really southern accent.

Nicole was actually not bad when she filled in for Cheryl, but man Cheryl is smoking. Her accent isn't any harder to understand than a really southern accent.

Back
Top Bottom