chemical spill in ohio vol. wut going on

What the hell is going on here? Just ONE toxic screw up is Waaaayyy too much. Can’t believe a second incident has occurred, smh. We got Homers piloting these dangerous chemicals?
:smh: :smh::smh:

1676436907149.gif

This is just a plant to take our minds off Ohio. Watch them heavily report on this too :smh:
This is bad but Ohio is like “we’re going to eventually make a movie about how bad this is” bad.

A giant explosion and known carcinogens dropped in a major body of water that connects to multiple states. This is an environmental disaster.

The craziest part is I think the fact that the strike happened to avoid this and the powers that be in both parties shut it down is why this is being ignored. Just about Everybody has some responsibility for this so it’s to no one’s benefit to say anything.

I don’t know if I should be genuinely scared here in the northeast.

Very upset that I hadn’t heard of the disaster til checking General but now I’m reading ‘nuked the town’ and ‘gates of hell opened.’

If whatever happened in Canada to that family is connected, I need to get mine outta here.

I will be paying close attention in these next few days. Those residents in the immediate area must have been evacuated by now.

I hope.

If I'm not mistaken this Arizona would make it the fourth time this has happened recently

Ohio, Tuscon, Houston, & South Carolina all in a matter of two weeks???

All while more & more food processing plants seem to just be mysteriously going up in flames, farmers complaining of their cattle dying etc etc. all of this is extremely peculiar man

This is bad but Ohio is like “we’re going to eventually make a movie about how bad this is” bad.

A giant explosion and known carcinogens dropped in a major body of water that connects to multiple states. This is an environmental disaster.

The craziest part is I think the fact that the strike happened to avoid this and the powers that be in both parties shut it down is why this is being ignored. Just about Everybody has some responsibility for this so it’s to no one’s benefit to say anything.

Already done a few months back, set in Ohio and all (worth noting this is based off an 80's novel, that wasn't set in a particular place. Just a Midwest college town)

Already done a few months back, set in Ohio and all (worth noting this is based off an 80's novel, that wasn't set in a particular place. Just a Midwest college town)

Not only was it set in Ohio but it was also filmed close to East Palestine, with even some of the locals standing in as extras.

If I'm not mistaken this Arizona would make it the fourth time this has happened recently

Ohio, Tuscon, Houston, & South Carolina all in a matter of two weeks???

All while more & more food processing plants seem to just be mysteriously going up in flames, farmers complaining of their cattle dying etc etc. all of this is extremely peculiar man

Corporate greed, cost-cutting, inadequate regulations.

Not that peculiar, just depressing and infuriating.

This thread

Yooooo the consulting firm that is involved with handling the toxicology results also was involved with the BP oil spill in 2010 and at the time they also said it had “no significant effects” :wow:

Also, why are some of the tweets in the thread deleted :nerd: :nerd:

Situations like this is exactly why i will never take politicians seriously in this country.

Whether it's something like this the insane amounts of oil spills over the years etc etc, they prove over & over again that they don't work for the people of America (ANY OF US) & are only their to protect the billion dollar corporations

Situations like this is exactly why i will never take politicians seriously in this country.

Whether it's something like this the insane amounts of oil spills over the years etc etc, they prove over & over again that they don't work for the people of America (ANY OF US) & are only their to protect the billion dollar corporations
Can't be parotting the notion that participating in the electoral process of your society is useless, then post this. We can point to regulations that were struck down as a result of the change of administration in 2016.

A democracy is what its people make of it. When you refuse to take the steps necessary to control your society, someone else will do it for you. It's not that complicated.

Most Americans have bought into the idea that life SHOULD be easy, and when other Americans tell them that efforts and sacrifices should be made to protect our collective interests, they close their doors, roll up the windows, plug their ears, and hope that things magically get better.

The politicians we have got there as the result of our own approach to governing ourselves, so the first people we should blame are ourselves.

Can't be parotting the notion that participating in the electoral process of your society is useless, then post this. We can point to regulations that were struck down as a result of the change of administration in 2016.

A democracy is what its people make of it. When you refuse to take the steps necessary to control your society, someone else will do it for you. It's not that complicated.

Most Americans have bought into the idea that life SHOULD be easy, and when other Americans tell them that efforts and sacrifices should be made to protect our collective interests, they close their doors, roll up the windows, plug their ears, and hope that things magically get better.

The politicians we have got there as the result of our own approach to governing ourselves, so the first people we should blame are ourselves.

Bro Go Rock The Vote, do whatever you think makes change. That really has no bearing on me.

Back
Top Bottom