Checking your bank account online...vol:

I check my checking account several times a day on my phone, I use my debit card for everything. Getting overdraft fees suck, especially when your broke and don't have a lot of money. FTL

i do get worried when i check my credit card bill.
it's always crazy how all the little things add up
laugh.gif

I check my checking account several times a day on my phone, I use my debit card for everything. Getting overdraft fees suck, especially when your broke and don't have a lot of money. FTL

laugh.gif

I suck at keeping track of things. I wish I could just blow money like crazy. I really hate when I know in my gut something is wrong, and I know I'm gonna check my account and get some bad news.

Similar to that feeling when you got a bad report card to bring home, steppin through that door.. sitting you bookbag down.. pops in the kitchen...

30t6p3b.gif
all bad.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

roll.gif
I feel you man....but it feels 
pimp.gif
when there's more than you thought

in b4 "ya'll _'s is broke..", etc...

laugh.gif
I might be broke to some of yall in here...I know NT is nothing but ballers...
30t6p3b.gif
im not worthy...

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

roll.gif
I feel you man....but it feels 
pimp.gif
when there's more than you thought

in b4 "ya'll _'s is broke..", etc...

laugh.gif
I might be broke to some of yall in here...I know NT is nothing but ballers...
30t6p3b.gif
im not worthy...

laugh.gif

I suck at keeping track of things. I wish I could just blow money like crazy. I really hate when I know in my gut something is wrong, and I know I'm gonna check my account and get some bad news.

Similar to that feeling when you got a bad report card to bring home, steppin through that door.. sitting you bookbag down.. pops in the kitchen...

30t6p3b.gif
all bad.

Originally Posted by Buscape

This JUST happened to me
laugh.gif

I love when I check my account and see more money than I expected
pimp.gif
Hate when that happens cuz every year round Xmas the last check of the year is credited twice to my account. first time i thought it was correct but next day it was withdrawn. Good thing i didnt spend that money.

Originally Posted by Buscape

This JUST happened to me
laugh.gif

I love when I check my account and see more money than I expected
pimp.gif
Hate when that happens cuz every year round Xmas the last check of the year is credited twice to my account. first time i thought it was correct but next day it was withdrawn. Good thing i didnt spend that money.

Set budget alerts to track your account. Set a limit and when you go below that you get an alert through text or email. Its usually free at all institutions. Good feature especially for people on a tight budget.

Set budget alerts to track your account. Set a limit and when you go below that you get an alert through text or email. Its usually free at all institutions. Good feature especially for people on a tight budget.

Back
Top Bottom