Check out the eye jammie this dude Brad on the Real World got...LMAO (vid)

If this was posted, go ahead and delete....

Dude deserved it....2nd time he got herbed...I remember this guy getting a wedgie like 2-3 years ago...

Think it's kinda lame to knock out a drunk person. He didn't even throw any punches either. Darrell blew so much loot; he was alreadyguaranteed to be in the final challenge.

straight mollywhopped
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Think it's kinda lame to knock out a drunk person. He didn't even throw any punches either. Darrell blew so much loot; he was already guaranteed to be in the final challenge.
I see nothing wrong with the whooping that dude got. He was antagonizing the other dude the whole time. Yeah he may have lost the money, butBrad needed to have his %#+ kicked, period.

LOL. The man looking like a neanderthal with the contusions above his eyes, he must have been hurtin.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Think it's kinda lame to knock out a drunk person. He didn't even throw any punches either. Darrell blew so much loot; he was already guaranteed to be in the final challenge.
I see nothing wrong with the whooping that dude got. He was antagonizing the other dude the whole time. Yeah he may have lost the money, but Brad needed to have his %#+ kicked, period.

Dude lost $30k+ for that, not worth it...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I see nothing wrong with the whooping that dude got. He was antagonizing the other dude the whole time. Yeah he may have lost the money, but Brad needed to have his %#+ kicked, period.

Dude lost $30k+ for that, not worth it...
Damn...I didn't know it was that much...

but still, it would be hard for ANY man to hold back if you're being insulted like that. And dude kept his hands quiet for a minute.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Darrell already won a challenge already so he doesn't care

30 k? that's nothinnnn
you do know that the max they win is 150k right? 30k is a lot of money to all of these people. I'm not saying Darrell is going to completelyregret what he did but the money going down the drain had to hurt.

Even though Darrell kicked his you know what, Brad got under his skin and made the dude lose all that money. Brad looked like an idiot, and deserved to get hiseye all messed up. They shouldn't have sent Darrell home though. Brad instigated it, and was out of control.

Both of them are stupid saying they still llike each other, and Darrell saying I love you Brad, C'mon.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30 k? that's nothinnnn
you do know that the max they win is 150k right? 30k is a lot of money to all of these people. I'm not saying Darrell is going to completely regret what he did but the money going down the drain had to hurt.
all dude has to do is make a couple of appearances in clubs during spring break, and he'll recoup some of that loot he lost....

*I dunno how this works, but are these cast members paid by MTV to be on these shows? Or is the only money that they see tied into the wins during thesechallenges?

Brad didnt want it.. You see how he broke away from dude that was holding him back like if he was gonna go attack darrell.. BS. he ran back and didnt doanything..

He deserved that lump.

ERASCISM wrote:

#*#% that, I've seen some drunk folks turn into Hulk himself and hand out multiple +%% whoopings. But in situations like this I blame theonlookers(friends) just as much because they could of prevented it but seem to have that "nothing is going to happen" attitude until it's toolate.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30 k? that's nothinnnn
you do know that the max they win is 150k right? 30k is a lot of money to all of these people. I'm not saying Darrell is going to completely regret what he did but the money going down the drain had to hurt.
all dude has to do is make a couple of appearances in clubs during spring break, and he'll recoup some of that loot he lost....

*I dunno how this works, but are these cast members paid by MTV to be on these shows? Or is the only money that they see tied into the wins during these challenges?
Why would anyone pay money for this nobody show up at their club?

Back
Top Bottom