**CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG***

What'up Niketalk. I have been lurking this board for over a year and greatly enjoy all the conversation that takes place here. I recently started blogging for the new website Lurk99Cents.com and wanted to post it on here to get some feedback and suggestions. It has a focus on fashion, music, and skating and is developing a message board community of its own via a hypebeast offshoot. Please let me know what you guys think!

http://lurk99cents.com/

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Dope actually stayed and watched the new Denzel and Alice in Wonderland trailers..Bookmarked.

nnnice. yeah man let us know what you'd like to see more of and stuff like that. everybody with feedback suggestions post up! we wanna know what everybodythinks.

Cool blog.

people who came in here and said no thanks...
indifferent.gif
really? why even bother posting if you're uninterested.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by gametheory

good interesting, bad interesting? lol
Good interesting. The layout is cool.
Cool thanks. We wanted to try and mix up the blog since there are so many that have the same appearance. We wanted to spice it up and hopefullycaptivate more people with a different type of layout.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Cool blog.

people who came in here and said no thanks...
indifferent.gif
really? why even bother posting if you're uninterested.
normally i'd agree with you - but i don't appreciate people signing up for NT just to spam our board with their websites/products. if westarted letting everyone do that on the regular, you'd see a forum filled with crap.

I like the layout, it presents it's self well.

Content wise... it seems cool, the majority of the information seems relevant to me.

But, in the end, it's just another blog. Anything you plan on doing to make it standout from the rest of them?

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

I like the layout, it presents it's self well.

Content wise... it seems cool, the majority of the information seems relevant to me.

But, in the end, it's just another blog. Anything you plan on doing to make it standout from the rest of them?
Yea we have talked about doing a couple things we can do to further distinguish our blog. We have a couple goodies up our sleeve that we plan toroll out pretty soon as long as the blog continues to be well-received in its present form.

hey guys it looks like some of you have already floated over and left a couple comments on some of the posts. we appreciate it, keep suggestions/feedbackcoming!

hey guys it looks like some of you have already floated over and left a couple comments on some of the posts. we appreciate it! keep suggestions/feedback coming!
your sole purpose to join NT was to promote your blog.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

hey guys it looks like some of you have already floated over and left a couple comments on some of the posts. we appreciate it! keep suggestions/feedback coming!
your sole purpose to join NT was to promote your blog.

indifferent.gif
seriously - can a mod ban this fool already? we don't need this becoming a trend. you wanna join and share your stuff through a signature orwhatever, cool... don't join up solely to promote your website.

Thanks to the supporters. And to the haters, you can check my profile and see I joined this forum in January and like i said I've been lurking for over ayear. So I didn't join this forum to post about my blog. I posted on here because I read this forum and figured some of the readers would find it ofinterest. That's the truth, take it or leave it. And since I am here I will be posting on topics a lot more often now that I am no longer a board lurkerlol.

Back
Top Bottom