Check Out My First Single Off My Upcoming Mixtape! vol. Show Me That Constructive Criticism!!

Been rapping for a while and decided to put together some songs and get em out there.. lemme know what you guys think!

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!

btw, the beat was produced by my brother.

-Rog

Been rapping for a while and decided to put together some songs and get em out there.. lemme know what you guys think!

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!

btw, the beat was produced by my brother.

-Rog

Showin some support for a fellow NT artist. Its pretty rough, you definitely need to clean up the track and vocals. It was hard to hear at points. The beats not bad and from I could tell there is some potential there. Definitely keep on your grind and keep doing ya thing. Post up anything new.

But hey OP heres some stuff I've been doing and I'd appreciate it if you checked out my thread and left some feedback. NT Artists gotta stick together!!!!!!

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Words--Wisdom-NT-ARTIST

Showin some support for a fellow NT artist. Its pretty rough, you definitely need to clean up the track and vocals. It was hard to hear at points. The beats not bad and from I could tell there is some potential there. Definitely keep on your grind and keep doing ya thing. Post up anything new.

But hey OP heres some stuff I've been doing and I'd appreciate it if you checked out my thread and left some feedback. NT Artists gotta stick together!!!!!!

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Words--Wisdom-NT-ARTIST

fasho man, thanks for that!
yeeah, i've just been recording from a cheaap ol mic.. tryna do the best i can with it haha.
and yeah, my bro's comin along with the beats too!
i got you with your music too

yeeah, i've just been recording from a cheaap ol mic.. tryna do the best i can with it haha.

Please dont take this as disrespect....but do you have a lisp? Or is it the recording/mic?

You can spit it though fam. I like your delivery.

Please dont take this as disrespect....but do you have a lisp? Or is it the recording/mic?

You can spit it though fam. I like your delivery.

Like the beat and you have a pretty nice flow
pimp.gif

First to the @NastyNas please send me and email at [email protected] you got some potential. Now to my post I know it was random artist I didnt include Big Krit cause in my opinion he is better than all three of them. I posted this to see what my NT's think cause we were arguing in class about this my friend brought it up. I said Tyler the Creator just because I see more sophistication in his music if that makes any sense but you guys are right after reading all y'alls responses then listening to them Mac Miller is a lot better than I gave him credit. Thanks for enlightening me that Mac is a pianist to i didnt even know that. Thanks for all those who didnt blow up on my opinion it has officially been changed of those 3 Mac Miller wins. This was not supposed to be OFWGKTA hype matter of fact in my area nobody really knows about them (North Alabama) they havent become popular around here. Everybodies on Gucci, Boosie, Travis Porter, Waka Flocka Flame, and Wiz Khalifa.

Originally Posted by NastyNas

Ya I know how that goes. Me and my dude finally got in and recorded one song in a real studio with an engineer and stuff and man does it make a difference. Tell your bro too keep on those beats tho, maybe have to have him mix me up something
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NastyNas

Ya I know how that goes. Me and my dude finally got in and recorded one song in a real studio with an engineer and stuff and man does it make a difference. Tell your bro too keep on those beats tho, maybe have to have him mix me up something
wink.gif

@DLand actually, it's probably a combination.. because I do have a lisp, and my mic isn't exactly top of the line, haha. no disrespect taken.

@LB510 thanks maan, yeah my bro's been gettin dowwn with the beats recently. I've been tellin him to put together a tape, so we'll see! If he does, and I get more compliments on his beats ill start posting those as well.

@Renegade Lol what's going on here?

@AirJordan yeeah for sure man, i'll be workin my way up there! keep grindin man

@DLand actually, it's probably a combination.. because I do have a lisp, and my mic isn't exactly top of the line, haha. no disrespect taken.

@LB510 thanks maan, yeah my bro's been gettin dowwn with the beats recently. I've been tellin him to put together a tape, so we'll see! If he does, and I get more compliments on his beats ill start posting those as well.

@Renegade Lol what's going on here?

@AirJordan yeeah for sure man, i'll be workin my way up there! keep grindin man

@nasty im trying to get a concert together with some unknown rappers and artists along with sneaker expo. and soccer/basketball/skateboarding exhibition in Alabama.

@nasty im trying to get a concert together with some unknown rappers and artists along with sneaker expo. and soccer/basketball/skateboarding exhibition in Alabama.

^ when would this be? out of curiousity. I'm from SoCal.. so I'm not sure if I'd be able to get out to Bama..

^ when would this be? out of curiousity. I'm from SoCal.. so I'm not sure if I'd be able to get out to Bama..

Get your shine on bro. Dont let it hold you back. You can be on that Rhymefest type tip.

Get your shine on bro. Dont let it hold you back. You can be on that Rhymefest type tip.

@Nasty In like begining august. Ok well that is quiet a while away. Well KIT if we get the funds to get you out here we def wanna and gotta support the NTers.

@Nasty In like begining august. Ok well that is quiet a while away. Well KIT if we get the funds to get you out here we def wanna and gotta support the NTers.

@Dland - haha thanks man, yeeeeah im try and incorporate it in my raps sometimes.. it's all gooood though. just gotta try and stay away from "s" words.. lol

@renegade - yeah for sure man, thanks for that

@Dland - haha thanks man, yeeeeah im try and incorporate it in my raps sometimes.. it's all gooood though. just gotta try and stay away from "s" words.. lol

@renegade - yeah for sure man, thanks for that

Back
Top Bottom