Cheating on your girlfriend vol. I love it but i hate it...

Originally Posted by IamMD

We are young, I'm just playing the game, i feel.

I do feel my man that said "don't even be in a relationship..." But like I said, I want my cake and I want to eat it too. I like having that companionship, hitting dinner together, going to georgetown to get fly, etc.

Like my man fab said "the entree ain't as good without something on the side."
I like that Fab Quote... keep doin you OP

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

i don't see why people are on OP's back. more than 50% of marriages now a days ends in a divorce. it's not like he's blazing the trail for cheaters.

laugh.gif
so you're saying it's ok because everyone else is doing it?
Right? Why cheat? I've cheated once and immediately after I felt a sense of disgust. The least that I could've done was told my ex that I wasn't feeling it anymore and broke it off beforehand. I don't even have feelings for the other girl so I decided that I was left with nothing after my ex dumped me. FEELS BAD MAN.  
If you are afraid of getting hurt because your boyfriend/girlfriend may be cheating on you, maybe you should look at yourself and think about how the truth may effect the other person. 

Originally Posted by Kaws

Is adding another girl on facebook, small talking, complimenting her, but with no intentions
to start anything with her considered cheating?

Not necessarily but some of you dudes know exactly how to tread the line to the fullest without actually crossing it. Just be respectful and carry yourself in a way that you'd want your woman to carry herself.
Smh. Well that is what basically ended my relationship. Feel like a scumb for doing what I did. I ultimately lost the girl
I really loved. I never ever cheated. I was 100% Faithful. Screwed up pretty bad. I gotta live with the mistake though. Learn
from it and not make the same mistake again.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

roll.gif
This man really compared himself to MLK though 
indifferent.gif
No.  My point is, being monagmous or not doesn't make a person horrible.  In fact, it can be argued that humans are naturally not monogamous beings.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

roll.gif
This man really compared himself to MLK though 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

As far the topic, my viewpoint is if you can't be faithful in a monogamous relationship there is no need to be in one.

Just stay single and enjoy the single life.

The whole "do you" Thing is gettin outta control. YOu shouldn't cheat OP it just leads to unnecessary problems as if relationships aren't hard enough as it is

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by krider31

I do feel my man that said "don't even be in a relationship..." But like I said, I want my cake and I want to eat it too. I like having that companionship, hitting dinner together, going to georgetown to get fly, etc.

Just completely flipped the Fab line though... It's "stick wit'cha entree and get over the side."

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As if rappers don't recycle their +!%$.

Listen to "Can't let you go"[/color]

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by krider31

Just completely flipped the Fab line though... It's "stick wit'cha entree and get over the side."

umm...make sure you know what you're talking about before you post.

I feel you OP.

As far as the people saying "why be in a relationship if you are going to cheat" ...there are some woman that you cannot have unless you are in a relationship with them.

The older I get, the more I realize that more people then not cheat. You can think you have the perfect girlfriend or perfect wife, but as men and women get older they start to realize that life is short, and that they want to experience and live it as much as possible. I have good friendships with some 30-40 year old women, and they have told me that they have been good women in their relationships for over 10+ years. But there are those times where they just say @#$% it because they want that excitement and want to live a little so they go do their dirt. It may be once every 3 months, 6 months or a year, but that get that excitement fix in. Then they go back to being the prefect housewife like nothing ever happened.

Don't think that it won't or can't happen to you, because it can and it will.

i just want to know what part of MD you from before I decide my opinion. Im from DC/MD these chicks around here are whack, and I personally stay out of a relationship because the women in our area are overrated and think they the best. Smash and keep it moving, no need to cheat because karma comes for us all.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

i just want to know what part of MD you from before I decide my opinion. Im from DC/MD these chicks around here are whack, and I personally stay out of a relationship because the women in our area are overrated and think they the best. Smash and keep it moving, no need to cheat because karma comes for us all.

I'm in Hoco..same type of broads though.  They all stuck up.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

I've cheated a handful of times but who stays faithful when they're in college?! 
laugh.gif

A lot of people, please don't try and stereotype the masses to justify. There are some really good men in the college setting.
More to power to you but I simply can't do it. I even told the chick that we should break it off but she tried to make it work 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom