Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Wait, why are we not using debit cards for anything other than ATMs? 👀
So you never purchase online? 👀

Wait, why are we not using debit cards for anything other than ATMs? 👀
So you never purchase online? 👀
You’re supposed to use credit because if your info gets stolen, it’s not directly linked to your bank account and it’s not your cash that’s being stolen. It’s the credit card company’s.

A credit card company will take any losses on the money spent, instead of your bank possibly denying you or you being out that money.

That has not been my experience, with multiple banks in multiple states. I say "That wasn't me"; they say "No problem."
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EYE’ve never dealt with it personally but I’d rather have someone else’s money on the line than my own.

But also as mentioned above - the points and rewards you can stack with a CC as well.

mayne the SuperCenter on Shields locks up everything now, the underwear, A shirts, t shirts, belts, all the personal care items, of course the baby formula, and them employees don't be energetic at all about helping then they show up and didn't even bring the key knowing damn well I pushed the button to summon you that indicates I need an unlock. And Ross loss prevention now is brazy, fam is 2 feet from the register and makes you pull your receipt back out and open the bag. Like my guy you literally just watched me check out and pay for this stuff, if I was to steal it would most likely be occuring in the other 99.99% of this 10,000 sq foot store and not the 2 feet between the register and the exit. Yes I'm mad

mayne the SuperCenter on Shields locks up everything now, the underwear, A shirts, t shirts, belts, all the personal care items, of course the baby formula, and them employees don't be energetic at all about helping then they show up and didn't even bring the key knowing damn well I pushed the button to summon you that indicates I need an unlock. And Ross loss prevention now is brazy, fam is 2 feet from the register and makes you pull your receipt back out and open the bag. Like my guy you literally just watched me check out and pay for this stuff, if I was to steal it would most likely be occuring in the other 99.99% of this 10,000 sq foot store and not the 2 feet between the register and the exit. Yes I'm mad
It's like they want to drive you to steal out of spite 🤷🏾‍♂️ :smh:

Why even bother with the outlet when it’s free? We’re going to the galleria bro
IMG_8095.gif

Swoop me in da hemi b

Had a cramp after a long run.
Probably dehydrated because i sweat a ton.

Target was en route so i stopped by to foam roll my leg.
Went from left to right on top.
Feel much better.

20240716_115843.jpg
This is wild

My wife and I were in a store the other day for Lysol for one of my hats sweatbands and they only had a two pack

She goes “just spray it and let’s go” but I couldn’t do it :lol: I bought the two pack knowing damn well I didn’t need it

Back
Top Bottom