Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

They need more than that when im paying $20+ for a sandwich, soup and a coffee. :sick:
Its near my job so i just walk in and get my free coffee, tea, or drink and dip. And when it gets close to time for your Sips to auto renew and charge you like $11 a month, cancel and it will offer you 2 more months free

Not seeing how it is weird at all.

People buy tickets to he spectators at Fighting Game Tournaments.

At this point in life, I'd rather watch people play Street Fighter online vs. me actually playing it. During the pandemic I was falling asleep while watching FightCade videos.

Content for days.

Not seeing how it is weird at all.

People buy tickets to he spectators at Fighting Game Tournaments.

At this point in life, I'd rather watch people play Street Fighter online vs. me actually playing it. During the pandemic I was falling asleep while watching FightCade videos.

Content for days.

This different still. Yourr watching competition, not watching someone finish a whole game from a to b cause you dont wanna pay and do it yourself.

Can someone link me to the original quote of someone saying they did this because they didn't want to buy the full game?

Either way, I don't see how it's weird still. Maybe you are interested in the game, know you won't be able to dedicate the time you WANT to dedicate to it but you still want to see things played out.

Don't see how that's weird man.

The WEIRD thing (and financially reckless) to do would be to buy a game knowing you WON'T play it forreal and just let it sit there and collect dust.

Similar to how many on this chatline do with shoes.

I haven't bought a new playstation in years and probably won’t get a new one anytime soon. The new God of War game looked cool so I watched a bunch of cutscenes and boss fights on youtube.

Again, why stop at video games?

What about watching travel vlogs instead of traveling to that location.

What about watching Home Improvement videos of concepts you will never do to your house?

What about food cooking videos of dishes you have no interest in making?

Why stop at video games?

Can someone link me to the original quote of someone saying they did this because they didn't want to buy the full game?

Either way, I don't see how it's weird still. Maybe you are interested in the game, know you won't be able to dedicate the time you WANT to dedicate to it but you still want to see things played out.

Don't see how that's weird man.

Cause playing a game is an experience, you cant watch someone play it and get the same feeling. Its like sports, you can watch basketball all day but unless youre on the court and feel the fatigue, feel the emotions of a game, the feeling you get when you hit a big shot, or the disappointment of a missed shot, it aint the same by any means.

Again, why stop at video games?

What about watching travel vlogs instead of traveling to that location.

What about watching Home Improvement videos of concepts you will never do to your house?

What about food cooking videos of dishes you have no interest in making?

Why stop at video games?

So youre saying watching someones vlog in India is the same experience when you go yourself and you dont have to go no more cause you seen a YT video on it?

I think theres some miscommunication here cause theres no way were debating what were debating. :lol:

Cause playing a game is an experience, you cant watch someone play it and get the same feeling. Its like sports, you can watch basketball all day but unless youre on the court and feel the fatigue, feel the emotions of a game, the feeling you get when you hit a big shot, or the disappointment of a missed shot, it aint the same by any means.

I don't think this point helps YOUR argument.

So based on your typed reasoning, watching others play sports instead of doing it yourself should also be considered weird.

Just reread what you typed.

So based on your typed reasoning, watching others play sports instead of doing it yourself should also be considered weird.

Just reread what you typed.

The point of the poster mentioning his boy watches YT video walkthroughs of games so he doesnt have to actually buy and play it, so hes essentially thinking hes having that same experience while not actually playing. Im saying you cant replicate that by watching a video. If someone has the same line if thinking in basketball then same thing, you cant replicate that experience.

Watching bball is fine obv, but dont go around thinking “I can drop 50 like Luka” when you have touched a basketball in your life. Maybe a bad example but it made sense in my head. :lol:

You can watch a YT vid of a video game, like I did with Elden Ring, but I know it isnt the same as actually playing it. If you think its the same that thinking is weird.

:lol: At all this babbling. Someone asked opinions from players of a game, someone who only watched the walkthrough answered. No one saying you can't watch things.

can we get back to the petty theft plz
1675641074318.gif

In undergrad when I needed quick cash before payday, I would take random pics online of sneakers and list them on ebay with a buy it now. I would get the money in my account. Once payday came I would refund the buyer and tell them I had sold locally.

Back
Top Bottom