Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

For a lot of people, including myself we just need phones with a good battery / doesn't lag / gets good reception. Don't feel the need anymore to trade in a phone that's paid off for a new model that is basically the same.

Yup that’s me. I don’t need the newest phone. Just need something that works. The last two times I updated my phone was just because my phone’s battery life was crap and they weren’t able to support even run of the mil ap upgrades. Before I got my iPhone 8 my old iPhone 6 wasn’t even able to update the Lil Caesar’s ap to be able to order dinner for the fam 😂.

Yup that’s me. I don’t need the newest phone. Just need something that works. The last two times I updated my phone was just because my phone’s battery life was crap and they weren’t able to support even run of the mil ap upgrades. Before I got my iPhone 8 my old iPhone 6 wasn’t even able to update the Lil Caesar’s ap to be able to order dinner for the fam 😂.
Your phone was just looking out for you and your fam and you got rid of it :smh: so unappreciative

My wife told me I was cheap and doing too much because…

I bought my mom a new iPhone, shipping it to her in GA apple charging $56 in tax. Whereas we have no state tax so I said hell nah I’ll have it sent here and I can ship it to her for cheaper.

she said that’s doing too much I would have just paid the tax. I gave her the :stoneface: … I shipped it via FedEx flat rate in 3 days for $23 (including insurance). It actually got there in 2 days but they wouldn’t deliver it early.

:smokin

There’s a Chinese buffet here that makes you pay at the register up front first before they give you a table and all of the tables fit at least 4 people. Next time I go with some friends, I’m going to have them put us down for 2 people and have 2 extra people come in later. The place gets so busy, there’s no way they’d know.

i know some folks that used to do this back in college at Golden Corral

Tell them it’s your birthday every time you eat at Cheesecake Factory, Red Robin, etc. so you can get a free dessert.

Instead of ordering a lemonade, ask for water and extra and sugar.
Alright bruv this was an excellent troll, i just hope there arent any young men & women reading this thread thinking any of these things are good ideas. Karma will catch up to the people who scam others.

got it to work like a charm this morning at burlington coat factory. The temperature is supposed to drop tonight and the wife and I got a party with a dress code we have to attend later this evening. I dont have any nice jackets that I can wear with more formal type clothes so I knew I had to grab something beforehand. Went to burlington, saw a really nice DKNY jacket but they want $80....couldnt do it. Took of all the price tags on the coat and trashed them in a diff aisle, found all the same DKNY jackets and took them tags off too. Went to the front counter, flirted with the cashier a bit, told her I like this jacket but Idk how much it costs. She says shes gonna do a price check. Jokingly I say dont come back here with no crazy numbers. She laughs and goes out to the floor and cant find any prices for the jacket so she is gonna fine a comparable style. She walks back up there with Levi jacket that kinda looks like it that was only $24.99, rings that up, and I walk out with a new nice jacket with a $55 discount lol

My wife told me I was cheap and doing too much because…

I bought my mom a new iPhone, shipping it to her in GA apple charging $56 in tax. Whereas we have no state tax so I said hell nah I’ll have it sent here and I can ship it to her for cheaper.

she said that’s doing too much I would have just paid the tax. I gave her the :stoneface: … I shipped it via FedEx flat rate in 3 days for $23 (including insurance). It actually got there in 2 days but they wouldn’t deliver it early.

:smokin

Flourish King. You did right.:emoji_100:

got it to work like a charm this morning at burlington coat factory. The temperature is supposed to drop tonight and the wife and I got a party with a dress code we have to attend later this evening. I dont have any nice jackets that I can wear with more formal type clothes so I knew I had to grab something beforehand. Went to burlington, saw a really nice DKNY jacket but they want $80....couldnt do it. Took of all the price tags on the coat and trashed them in a diff aisle, found all the same DKNY jackets and took them tags off too. Went to the front counter, flirted with the cashier a bit, told her I like this jacket but Idk how much it costs. She says shes gonna do a price check. Jokingly I say dont come back here with no crazy numbers. She laughs and goes out to the floor and cant find any prices for the jacket so she is gonna fine a comparable style. She walks back up there with Levi jacket that kinda looks like it that was only $24.99, rings that up, and I walk out with a new nice jacket with a $55 discount lol
Getting in to the story I was expecting you to say you returned it after that night but man :smh:

that sucks, it’s year round here
Ya, i miss the $1 iced coffees tho. I remember getting $1 sweet tea in the south and thinking what am i gonna do with all this sweet tea once i saw how big an American large is

Ya, i miss the $1 iced coffees tho. I remember getting $1 sweet tea in the south and thinking what am i gonna do with all this sweet tea once i saw how big an American large is

man that sweet tea in The south >>> what the giving out as “sweet” here in Montana at McDonalds :smh:

Brobro did you get this from somewhere else lol

I felt like I read or saw this before

Alright bruv this was an excellent troll, i just hope there arent any young men & women reading this thread thinking any of these things are good ideas. Karma will catch up to the people who scam others.

Lol I worked as a retail manager for 4 years. If you think what we are doing is bad/scamming youd lose your mind if you found out the stunts the retailers pull to meet their daily sales goals & metrics..

Back
Top Bottom