Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I don't do it but I know if you go into CVS and buy something that gives "Extra bucks" to your CVS card you can use the extra bucks then return the item you purchased to get the Extra bucks

For instance, it'll say "Buy $20 of haircare, Get $10 in Extra Bucks for your next purchase" on their sale sign

You can instantly get the $10 extra bucks, use it, then return the haircare items you needed to purchase to get the promotion

Most companies would only give you the refund on a gift card, but CVS would return it to you in the original form of payment
Might be outdated. I just returned something to CVS yesterday and they gave it to me on a “CVS cash card”.

It might have been because I originally just wanted an exchange but idk

When I buy vegetables, I’ll choose and bag what I want, but at self checkout I’ll choose a cheaper vegetable of the same color. 😏

For instance, bell peppers become jalapeños. Vine-ripened tomatoes become Roma tomatoes.

@my last bachelor spot.

Copped a restaurant napkin dispenser. No more costly bounty hunting.

Just got this Fetch Rewards App.

You scan grocery store, walmart, amazon, etc recieptes and get points you can redeem for gift cards on Amazon, Bestbuy and a slew of the places.

Super easy. They dont sell your info and your card info is starred out on receipts ( you can redact whatever. They just want the store, date, and total spent) No real catch to it. Its kinda like couponing in reverse. They give more point for certain products and they get paid by those brands.

Had it for a week and a half and racked up $9 off stuff I was buying anyways. I'll cash out at $50.

Earn FREE gift cards! 🎉 Sign up for Fetch with my code "5WAQGY" and get 2,000 points when you snap your first receipt #ShareFetchRewards https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=5WAQGY

Last edited:
Went out of town and rented a car. They only charge by the day so I drove as much as I can and went everywhere to get my money’s worth. The only thing they ask of you is that you return the car with at least half tank of gas. When I filled up before I left, there was still a little more than half a tank left and I didn’t feel like giving them free gas so I drove around a little bit more until there was exactly half a tank left and returned it.

Went out of town and rented a car. They only charge by the day so I drove as much as I can and went everywhere to get my money’s worth. The only thing they ask of you is that you return the car with at least half tank of gas. When I filled up before I left, there was still a little more than half a tank left and I didn’t feel like giving them free gas so I drove around a little bit more until there was exactly half a tank left and returned it.
Savage

I use all those cash-back Apps that share my data. Verizon already let me know they leaked my data and every year I get some notification that some other company leaked my data, so I don't mind voluntarily letting these companies know how many bananas I bought and what % milk I'm buying for some cash. I use Drop, Dosh, Pei, Pogo. They've got millions of users and all set-it and forget-it, kind of deals for me.

Each of them just a couple cents per purchase, but adds up. I'm getting about ~50$/year/app.

I hang onto receipts and give them to my wife who scans them into all those receipt apps: Fetch, receipthog, couple other ones (can't remember them all). She has a 2 week period to scan them in, and she likes doing it.

For pretty small effort, we saved couple hundred dollars last year.

Job/building have the electric charging stations free of charge.
Need a fob to enter the garage(s). But anyone in the garage can.
you sure the charging is free of charge
just cause they have a charging station dont mean the service is 100% free
our parking structure offers 4 stations but they aint free as you need an account with EVGO or get charged on a CC depending on the tiem charging.

Back
Top Bottom