Cheap Shirts?

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Originally Posted by Windows Apple

So just recently my cousin sent me a bunch of street wear clothes, but I don't really wear shirts like that anymore.
And now I'm stuck with about 30 shirts, so I thought why not help out those on NT? Shirts are Medium(10), Large(13), and XL(7), with a few Smalls(4).
So if anyone was interested in a shirt, I will ship them at $10 each, but the catch though is that they will be chosen by random. Some shirts still have packaging, some have tags, but all are new.
Brands are Upper Playground, Imaginary Foundation, North Face, Diamond, etc.
So I guess leave a comment if you're interested stating what size you want. It is first come first serve.

I'm not sure if this is even aloud or if this is in the correct forum? Please let me know mods.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

So just recently my cousin sent me a bunch of street wear clothes, but I don't really wear shirts like that anymore.
And now I'm stuck with about 30 shirts, so I thought why not help out those on NT? Shirts are Medium(10), Large(13), and XL(7), with a few Smalls(4).
So if anyone was interested in a shirt, I will ship them at $10 each, but the catch though is that they will be chosen by random. Some shirts still have packaging, some have tags, but all are new.
So I guess leave a comment if you're interested stating what size you want. It is first come first serve.

I'm not sure if this is even aloud or if this is in the correct forum? Please let me know mods.

sick.gif
Thanks, just fixed it.

sick.gif
Thanks, just fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom