Cheap Shirts?

So just recently my cousin sent me a bunch of street wear clothes, but I don't really wear shirts like that anymore.
And now I'm stuck with about 30 shirts, so I thought why not help out those on NT? Shirts are Medium(10), Large(13), and XL(7), with a few Smalls(4).
So if anyone was interested in a shirt, I will ship them at $10 each, but the catch though is that they will be chosen by random. Some shirts still have packaging, some have tags, but all are new.
Brands are Upper Playground, Imaginary Foundation, North Face, Diamond, etc.
So I guess leave a comment if you're interested stating what size you want. It is first come first serve.

I'm not sure if this is even allowed or if this is in the correct forum? Please let me know mods.
16icd5k.jpg

1zf7odi.jpg

2lkdun5.jpg

Edit - I looked at some of the shirts and my cousin did say a few had a sort of defect, such as excessive print, or didn't make it past production to sell to the public. Will take a pic in a bit.
Edit - Here are the pics, if you can see it?
2irztw.jpg

mt4b6f.jpg

2dt7wcm.jpg

So just recently my cousin sent me a bunch of street wear clothes, but I don't really wear shirts like that anymore.
And now I'm stuck with about 30 shirts, so I thought why not help out those on NT? Shirts are Medium(10), Large(13), and XL(7), with a few Smalls(4).
So if anyone was interested in a shirt, I will ship them at $10 each, but the catch though is that they will be chosen by random. Some shirts still have packaging, some have tags, but all are new.
So I guess leave a comment if you're interested stating what size you want. It is first come first serve.

I'm not sure if this is even allowed or if this is in the correct forum? Please let me know mods.
16icd5k.jpg

1zf7odi.jpg

2lkdun5.jpg

Edit - I looked at some of the shirts and my cousin did say a few had a sort of defect, such as excessive print, or didn't make it past production to sell to the public. Will take a pic in a bit.
Edit - Here are the pics, if you can see it?
2irztw.jpg

mt4b6f.jpg

2dt7wcm.jpg

Everyone who replied to this thread PM'ed you about a shirt.

So i'll be the 1st to reply without PMing you.. 
laugh.gif

I would, but i'm on the same boat and don't really wear T-Shirts out that often anymore..

Nice deal though OP.

Everyone who replied to this thread PM'ed you about a shirt.

So i'll be the 1st to reply without PMing you.. 
laugh.gif

I would, but i'm on the same boat and don't really wear T-Shirts out that often anymore..

Nice deal though OP.

Originally Posted by Windows Apple

I'm not sure if this is even aloud or if this is in the correct forum? Please let me know mods.

sick.gif

I'm not sure if this is even aloud or if this is in the correct forum? Please let me know mods.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

sick.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom