Chase Utley is quite simply a beast

being a die hard phillies fan, i dont think ive ever seen a player in our organization as talented as Chase (Mike Schmidt but I barely remember him) dude issimply a beast...tonight he hit his 6 hr in 5 games...early MVP right now

in 10 years, if he stays healthy you may be looking at the best hitting 2nd basemen to play the game and you have to love the way he plays

2mg7fqb.jpg

I was at the game last night. The place went nuts when Utley hit that 3 run shot. The place chanted MVP everytime he got up. He would have DEF won MVP lastyear if he didn't get hurt.

I'm not really a fan, but he is an undeniably great ballplayer.

.354/1.253
9 HR
18 RBI
17 R
2 SB

sick.gif

Unfortunately for he and the rest of the Phillies, they might have a potential third straight MVP, but none of them are pitchers.

we got a TON of good rips going on with the Mets fans last night. Plenty in attendance. Utley also has like 7 doubles already too. BEAST.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Unfortunately for he and the rest of the Phillies, they might have a potential third straight MVP, but none of them are pitchers.

That's what the Cy Young is for, but yeah, they won't have any pitchers win the MVP/Cy Young any time soon.
Utley though, he's a beast.stevielips is right: Utley would have been the MVP last season if he didn't get injured.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

That's what the Cy Young is for, but yeah, they won't have any pitchers win the MVP/Cy Young any time soon.
Utley though, he's a beast. stevielips is right: Utley would have been the MVP last season if he didn't get injured.

Cole Hamels?

Reminds me of what Brian Roberts was doing the first half of 2005. He'll settle down but hes def the best second baseman in baseball.

Back
Top Bottom