Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

one of my friends from HS actually had a little brother who played with dolls and dressed like a girl. His dad is a big *** black dude in a biker club. Some lil ****** just dress like girls and play with dolls and its just easier for you guys to blame her for this cause shes rich and white. NO way lil dude would be looking happy walking out the house in a dress if that aint what he wanna wear so you all tripping with that ******** about shes forcing him.

how do you know she is forcing him to do anything?

Maybe not forcing, but she's reinforcing his behavior.
It's normal for young boys to pick up female dolls, or do something feminine without knowing what they're doing. That's when the parent is supposed to come in and tell em that dolls aren't for boys, feel me? In this case, she might not be forcing son to act like that, but she def ain't correcting him

It's normal for young boys to pick up female dolls, or do something feminine without knowing what they're doing. That's when the parent is supposed to come in and tell em that dolls aren't for boys, feel me? In this case, she might not be forcing son to act like that, but she def ain't correcting him
But they will tell you that you believing dolls aren't for boys is incorrect.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but what if she did tell him tho? And he wasn't with it. should she continue to force his hand in the opposite direction?

I told this story a few months ago and me, my girl and my son were in Walmart and saw a kid like this. Had to be 4-6 white kid with both his parents. He had on pink pajama outfit with the my little pony house shoes. I had to do a double take to make sure it was a boy. And they were in the doll aisle letting son pick a barbie. I tried to ignore it but my 4 year old loud as ever did what kids do. "Ugh daddy, he a girl, those toys for girls right? Why he playing with girl toys, ewww?" I just grabbed his hand and walked away, but the rest of the day he was asking about it. I wasn't bout to tell him that **** was cool I don't eem care what y'all think. I was like son he peed on himself so he had to wear his sister clothes and they were buying her some toys.

My son picked up my niece barbie dolls one time, I yelled his name and gave him the death stare and that thing hit the ground faster than he picked it up. He was a kid and didn't know better, it was up to me to tell him that wasn't for him.

Last edited:

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but what if she did tell him tho? And he wasn't with it. should she continue to force his hand in the opposite direction?
Parents "force" things on their kids every single day.

Why is doing it different in this case?

Serious question

Serious question
I don't know how do you feel about it?

I'll say that parenting can have adverse on children.

Last edited:

Serious question
would you be against "forcing" the kid to dress like a traditional boy if the kid truly wanted to rock a dress.....?

or is your whole argument just based on adhering to stereotypical gender roles...

It seems like the kid just like female stuff. The mother probably is just letting him be a kid but then again who knows.

At the end of the day its her kid...

There is no way for us to look at pictures and determine what that little boy likes to dress up as.

There is no way for us to look at pictures and determine what that little boy likes to dress up as.

you right.

My daugther was playing with her car toys the other day but im not gona go in and say girls "dont play with cars." And reason being is cause she likes to play with her male cousins with the toy cars.

Maybe dude likes frozen with another relative or something.

but like DC said its just a pic..who knows.

As fathers, our daughters being tomboy is more tolerable than our sons walking around in ballet shoes and pink pants.

You don't give boys an option ever to wear dresses or have clothes/accessories made for girls.

The difference between Jaden and him is Jaden is a grown man and he can conceptualize the difference. I can't cosign this even on Halloween

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom