Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

If anything massa didn't want toby to be emasculated. He wanted to breed him with another female slave. Black men and white men were raping the female slaves left and right. Keep the same energy, we all know what this thread is about. Redneck white men make up their own "demasculinization" excuses for bigotry against LGBTQ folks.
You do realize that emasculation has multiple meanings right? In it's use in regards to slavery, it usually means to deprive one of their vigor and fighting spirit. In the case used here, it would not stop people from being able to breed.

This dude thinks emasculation = breeding :lol: :smh:

Animals can breed. They literally put it in laws that black people are less than human, black men were not to be treated as men. On top of that slave master men used to rape the very same black men they had doing the breeding. These people did all types of evil sexual acts.

Animals can breed. They literally put it in laws that black people are less than human, black men were not to be treated as men. On top of that slave master men used to rape the very same black men they had doing the breeding. These people did all types of evil sexual acts.

JRepp23 JRepp23 Thoughts on this

Idk.. instead of teaching men to be more loving/caring/empathetic for their women, they tryna turn us into em.

You do realize that emasculation has multiple meanings right? In it's use in regards to slavery, it usually means to deprive one of their vigor and fighting spirit. In the case used here, it would not stop people from being able to breed.
I got that dude on ignore. He was in that will Smith thread saying he saw nothing wrong with a 20 year old dude laying in bed with Will Smith daughter who was 13 at the time. In fact I blocked all them weirdos from that Will Smith thread.

Edit: didn't realize these posts were old. Point still stands:lol:

When videos like that are posted, you gotta read the comments to see the impeding doom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The comment section really gives you a sense of what type of time these he-she’s be on :lol: :lol: :rofl:.
Times are changing
6196D3E8-0551-4EA6-8D4F-ADD6EF1CD0D6.png

i assumed this thread jumped back up because of episode 1 of the new season of atlanta….

LGBQT and crime/gun violence are increasing…. So what else does it mean?

I don’t think anyone is shunning lgbqt people again, it’s the idea that they should be treated differently or coddled. Which kind of gives the sense that they can do anything they want with no reprimand or repercussions if they commit bad acts. That’s not cool at all. It’s a slippery slope.

Say they commit a crime, and are guilty. Their first complaint will
be “oh, I’m gay, I’m being discriminated against”. Even if they’re guilty. Trust and believe it.

I don’t think anyone is shunning lgbqt people again, it’s the idea that they should be treated differently or coddled. Which kind of gives the sense that they can do anything they want with no reprimand or repercussions if they commit bad acts. That’s not cool at all. It’s a slippery slope.

be “oh, I’m gay, I’m being discriminated against”. Even if they’re guilty. Trust and believe it.

yea some of these new laws regarding lgbqt and women are pretty scary.. and when it’s a group of mostly white men doing it, makes the shh even scarier

i got zero clue what anyone in any in any of groups really gotta go through

but i know it wasn’t that long ago we all thought it was cool to use someone‘s sexuality as an outright insult

There is an LGBTQ dude that murdered someone in the 80s. They let him out and turns out he's a serial killer. He just killed some lady here in NYC and chopped her up and dumped her body parts in different locations.

You have Mentally ill people that are hiding behind LGBTQ as a shield

Lol typical bigoted reaching. Bigots love equating asking for equal rights and dignity to asking for extra sh**. :lol:

So he witnessed this child abuse personally and said nothing for 5+ years?

Because he knew California wouldn't do anything about it.

Ok, so now California is going to do something about it or...?

Megan Fox may be wacked out of her skull, but this guy is a giant piece of **** too.

It's all talk. This guy had a chance to step up if he really believes in this ****, and what did he do? Not a ******* thing.

He just so happens to be running for office. Maybe that's why he decided to mention this now. About how did nothing when he personally witnessed child abuse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom