Characters that should have never been offed.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

15545c7d51386c3124c45c7138d7f4bfa012898b.jpg

tumblr_krshiq62Et1qa97qwo1_400.jpg

JT from Degrassi
frown.gif

I'm fine with the older stuff, but when you're too stupid to realize that something that came out last week may need to be in spoilers...

I'm fine with the older stuff, but when you're too stupid to realize that something that came out last week may need to be in spoilers...

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

jdwilliams.jpg

This. unfortunate victim of a stanfield takeover
smh.gif

im gonna throw omar in here...

omar-the-wire.jpg

only because dude was str8 badass but more so, because he got done by a effin little kid
smh.gif
without him looking too.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

jdwilliams.jpg

This. unfortunate victim of a stanfield takeover
smh.gif

im gonna throw omar in here...

omar-the-wire.jpg

only because dude was str8 badass but more so, because he got done by a effin little kid
smh.gif
without him looking too.

dammit i just started watching the wire. i didnt know that dude gets killed. hes like one of my fav dudes. dammit, i guess i asked for it

dammit i just started watching the wire. i didnt know that dude gets killed. hes like one of my fav dudes. dammit, i guess i asked for it

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

frown.gif
FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA wrote:

Originally Posted by kix4kix

307q4p4.jpg

frown.gif
They could have killed any other dude on the squad.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 I cried. 

I watched this movie on a flight from Canada to India. I cried on the plane
frown.gif

Even though it was justified, I was in disbelief when Stringer got murked. I was literally like "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Also, Bodie. Smh. That came out of left field.

Another good one you guys brought up was Torres from NY Undercover. That was just baaad. I was like 11 at the time. I was quite upset.

Oh, and I was really upset when Jean Grey was killed or whatever from the Xmen cartoons. 

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

frown.gif
FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA wrote:

Originally Posted by kix4kix

307q4p4.jpg

frown.gif
They could have killed any other dude on the squad.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 I cried. 

I watched this movie on a flight from Canada to India. I cried on the plane
frown.gif

Even though it was justified, I was in disbelief when Stringer got murked. I was literally like "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Also, Bodie. Smh. That came out of left field.

Another good one you guys brought up was Torres from NY Undercover. That was just baaad. I was like 11 at the time. I was quite upset.

Oh, and I was really upset when Jean Grey was killed or whatever from the Xmen cartoons. 

Back
Top Bottom