Chaos Theory Fall/Winter '12 Preview

Wasn't expecting this thread to be revived. But appreciate all the feedback, good or bad, it's our 1st collection so we're still learning the ropes in a sense.

We had some manufacturing issues so we cut two of the sweaters from our lineup.

We are still working on tweaking our shop, but it is online - www.wearchaostheory.com - The t-shirt link is still missing color selection so if there's any issues you can email me directly at [email protected]

Cheers

Wasn't expecting this thread to be revived. But appreciate all the feedback, good or bad, it's our 1st collection so we're still learning the ropes in a sense.
We had some manufacturing issues so we cut two of the sweaters from our lineup.
We are still working on tweaking our shop, but it is online - www.wearchaostheory.com - The t-shirt link is still missing color selection so if there's any issues you can email me directly at [email protected]
Cheers
Dope brand wil NT get a discount code :nerd:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

Best brand I've seen in awhlie.

i love that side hook jacket and vest. waiting for a possible NT discount to hop on it. great silhouettes, right down my alley. one of the best brands ive seen on NT. looking forward to seeing more pieces.

as for the infinity symbol, while i agree itd be a dope t shirt design, at the same time, you dont want to make the brand about your logo, thats where all these street couture, urban brands die. in the long run, you are way better off being innovative with the cuts and silhouettes. bookmarked yall man, best of luck to the process.

I'd wear some of those pieces. Diggin the raglan crewneck.

How's the fit overall for the brand? Slim?

GL on the brand.

So we just finished our weekend Pop-up shop @ Proper Reserve in Toronto. They will also be carrying our collection for the rest of the month so if anyone's in Toronto, go check them out (498 Queen West). It's a sick shop, good people, and a barbershop in the back.

We've also finally set up our online discount code... 15% off on orders over $100 + Free shipping US/Canada. Use "niketalk" as the discount code.

www.wearchaostheory.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom