ESPN2 - Tue Nov 27 2:30PM Eastern
Manchester United - Sporting
ESPN CLASSIC - Tue Nov 27 5:00PM Eastern
Lyon - Barcelona

ESPN2 - Wed Nov 28 2:30PM Eastern
Rosenborg - Chelsea
ESPN CLASSIC - Wed Nov 28 5:00PM Eastern
Werder Bremen - Real Madrid

All other matches: http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDays=2,3,4,5,6

Off tppic but the kid is finally upgrading from the basic dish package
pimp.gif
...will be watching FSC all day...what other channels are out there that primarily cover soccer?

Inter is moving on! Let's go NEROAZZURI!

Use rep code MO8573 on Karmaloop and get 20% off

Krkic played pretty good today.

Is it just me or was Juninho in the middle of a few of the yellow cards today?
roll.gif

Tevez's goal was real, nice. He worked hard in the run before the pass to Evra who also did really well to cut it back.

The high lite of the match of course was Ronaldo's free kick. Great curl with a nasty dip at the end. I can see him becoming captain in a few years.

Rangers lost, but I believe they can still go through. They did beat Lyon away 3-0 so the opposite fixture should be a breeze. They only need a draw.

Not so sure about ronaldo being captain, im seeing Rooney, Rio, or Vidic coming before him. Free kick was great though at celebration was much deserved

rio will be the next united captain after giggs....then rooney after that, ronaldo will leave in 5 years for barcelona/real madrid

I had Setanta for the Rugby World Cup, but I don't have it anymore and goddamn FSC doesn't show UEFA games. I hope that site works out.

England fan right here, but livin' in the States.

Giggs will defiantly not be captain. He'll leave United at the same time as Neville so you won't see him being anything more than vice captain. BTW Ithink Giggs is the best left winger of all time, I even have his 07/08 shirt, but he's past it now.

Reo is like 29 now and he still hasn't ever captained a game so I doubt he ever will in the future. Rooney is too hard headed, and even though Ronaldo is,he's still got the aggression and passion...even more than Rooney to lead the team.

Chelsea - Rosenburg just started. Full gone conclusion that Chelsea will win comfortably.

Chelsea up 1-0 after Drogs converts the rebound.

Real Madrid down 0-1 after a cross finds Markus Rosenberg. Hate when Real Madrid plays in Germany lol.

Edit: Goal Robinho. Perfect placement.

Back
Top Bottom