Champions League Draw. Knock out round matches set.

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Ties to be played February 19/20 & March 4/5[/td] [td][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Celtic[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Barcelona[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Lyon[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Man Utd[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Schalke 04[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]FC Porto[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Liverpool[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Inter Milan[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Roma[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Real Madrid[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Arsenal[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]AC Milan[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Olympiacos[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Chelsea[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Fenerbahce[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]FC Sevilla[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

SMFH @ Chelsea and Man Utd. getting easy opponents.

Arsenal vs. AC Milan is brutal. Hopefully Arsenal can get it done.

lyon is easy..??

anyway, the madrid vs roma game should be good, as should the milan vs arsenal and liverpool vs inter games..

Lyon is the best team in the Mickey Mouse French League, but they dont do anything when it comes to Europe.

Roma is a tough opponent. They better not start Cicinho on that right side or they'll pay dearly. We'll have to follow a Man Utd guideline since theyown them.

Edit: Lyon are a shell of their formerselves. as a RM fan, I knew them too well. They've dropped seriously in quality in recent years with the sales ofMichael Essien, Mahamadou Diarra, Tiago, Eric Abidal, Florent Malouda, etc. Coupet is recovering from a long injury. They do still have quality in Juninho(although hes 32 now), Fred, Kallstrom, Ben Arfa, Benzema, etc. Anything can happen in the CL so I expect them to bring the best out of United.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Liverpool[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Inter Milan[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Roma[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Real Madrid[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Olympiacos[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Chelsea[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

HAHAHAAHAHAA!!!! Just as I hoped ---- OLYMPIACOS!!!!!!

Gonna be tough for my other clubs though. I was hoping RM would draw Pool. At least Inter will finally be on ESPN live.

pimp.gif
Hopefully my team can redeem themselves.

Lyon isnt the easiest draw for Man U, always play them tough. Juninho can change a game with one kick.

I want to see Milan get knocked the #!@# out.. so sick of that team lol

damn as a united fan we wont have an easy draw like last year.....if we beat lyon we'll have to play either barcelona, madrid, porto, or fernabace

Damn why the hate for AC...those are my dudes
pimp.gif

Arsenal should be challenging, but Milan should pull it out...if they play as well as they did vs. Boca.

Back
Top Bottom