Chad Johnson on BDSSP.

Chad Johnson is one of the most liked football players in the NFL...dude has a sense of humor, and got the skills to back it up.

In a league where your face is covered by your helmet, a lot of people seem to know who he is.

"If I ended up in Dallas, I would just look at what finger to put it [Super Bowl ring] on."

pimp.gif

The BDSSP still comes on? Wow, they have the whackiest time slots to the point where I stpped watching 4 years ago.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Chad Johnson is one of the most liked football players in the NFL...dude has a sense of humor, and got the skills to back it up.
yezzir

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

Chad is the man. Dude is bonkers. He was on NFL Network actin a fool yesterday.

laugh.gif
He said "Man, I'd bless him"
roll.gif
when they asked him what would happen if he and Deion Sanders were to go 1-0-1.

Even though im not a cowboys fan, i would love to see him in a cowboys jersey... chad, TO, witten, and marion barber on the field at one time is just sick

I would love to have him but he would cost too much and at 30 years old, I don't think he's worth that extreme price.

Hopefully we draft a Reciever (but not w/the 1st rd pick)

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I would love to have him but he would cost too much and at 30 years old, I don't think he's worth that extreme price.

I know same here! ocho cinco in fedex field would be sick! lol but yea I really hope we draft a receiver as well I mean i got love for Moss and RandelEl but I think its bull that Cooley is our best receiver.. considering he is our TE lol but yea a new receiver wouldn't hurt
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

Chad is the man. Dude is bonkers. He was on NFL Network actin a fool yesterday.

laugh.gif
He said "Man, I'd bless him"
roll.gif
when they asked him what would happen if he and Deion Sanders were to go 1-0-1.
Speaking of PrimeTime, Did yall know him and his fine #$+ wife got a Reality TV Show coming on this month? Its on Oxygen network
laugh.gif
that could be straight entertainment

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Even though im not a cowboys fan, i would love to see him in a cowboys jersey... chad, TO, witten, and marion barber on the field at one time is just sick
hmm interesting because a couple months ago he was talking about always being a ******** fan and how he would love to one day be a *******... http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f...urrent=l_9302198f551bd14ebd143b8724ac7493.jpg

I believe he has said he would like to be on every team in the NFL except for the Bengals of course.

If he ever ended up at Dallas the post game interviews and the touchdown celebrations between him and TO would be straight comedy , they'd get fined everyweek

hold on is this like a possibility? im sure it isnt but jerry really hasnt made any big moves this offseason and he has to be due for one ... if he doesnttrade up to get mcfadden .............. ROMO TO OCHO F T W!

to make sure ima go ahead and get some tickets for next season....... cant wait for 2010 and the new stadium
pimp.gif

I must be old because the crap that he pulls and the backstabbing he's pulling on his team and teammates this winter doesnt exactly make him"likeable" to me anymore. I found his bit funny for awhile but now he acts 12.

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

I know same here! ocho cinco in fedex field would be sick! lol but yea I really hope we draft a receiver as well I mean i got love for Moss and Randel El but I think its bull that Cooley is our best receiver.. considering he is our TE lol but yea a new receiver wouldn't hurt
smokin.gif

Chad would be nice to have but he'll be unsatisfied here....J Campbell is no Carson Palmer...YET...I just hope he doesn't land in Dallas orPhilly.

But its reports sayin that the Skins MIGHT draft Malcolm Kelly....I want a BIG and PHYSICAL WR...I'm tired of Moss and Randle El....Theycan't leap in the Endzone and thats what the Skins were lookin forward to Brandon Lloyd doing but that guy slummed here...IDK...still don't think wegave him a chance tho.

boy lemme guess what the opening to EVERY SPORTSCENTER will be ... ROMO TO OCHO ... they might even have their own bottom line or better yet a sidebar thatjust updates their lives in real time

But its reports sayin that the Skins MIGHT draft Malcolm Kelly

Where did you hear that? I haven't heard anything on Extremeskins.

And as much as I like Chad as a player and person, I'd be kind of weary of having him on the team. What makes me nervous is the incident where he got in afight with one of the coaches and punched Marvin Lewis in the eye during halftime of a playoff game (this was confirmed by one of his former teammates who sawit happen), plus the fact that big name signings almost never work out for us
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom