Chad Johnson gets 30 days in jail for slapping his lawyers butt

hes in jail because of the headbutt to evelyn and the violation of his probation
repeatedly acting inappropriately in court and tapping his attorneys butt only had his plea deal rejected
dont know whats so hard to understand. if you are failing and the professor offers you extra credit and you didnt do it, then thats on you.
Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Ocho just has to take the infinite L from Evelyn, but it's strange how someone who has had no off the field problems for his entire playing career has had everything ruined after he hooked up with a woman who is known to be a problem. I don't see this guy Ocho just headbutting Evelyn for no reason. He shouldn't have at all, but there's this double standard between the genders.

A woman can come at you reckless and if you do ONE thing to prevent yourself from getting harmed, it's a wrap for you. It's a no-win lose/lose situation. Guy gets his manhood chopped off and thrown in a garbage disposal and women talk show hosts laugh about it on national television. Ocho headbutts Evelyn and he becomes one of the most hated people in the media.

From the judges' perspective, you can't be letting people make a mockery of your court, people making jokes and what-not. Court-room is your domain where your handling business.

So if you were the judge you would have done the same thing she did?

if you were chad would u tap ur attorneys butt?
So I have to spell it out then? Let's see:

Chad tapping the attorney's butt harmed... nobody.

The judge sentencing Chad to jail took away 30 days of a man's personal freedom. That's why the focus is on the judge's actions and not Chad's.

So I repeat, if you were the judge would you have responded the same way? Yes or no?

The judge sentencing Chad to jail took away 30 days of a man's personal freedom. That's why the focus is on the judge's actions and not Chad's.

So I repeat, if you were the judge would you have responded the same way? Yes or no?
Yes. The judge is there to uphold the respect of the COURT. As bad as the judicial system is you still have to respect the court. You can be held in contempt for having a cell on in court. 

This fool was ignoring his probation and had a warrant out for an arrest.

The question to ask is...Would you do anything but nod and speak when asked when you're dealing with your freedom?

I saw a guy brush his shoulder when he won a traffic case get arrested for contempt. And thats traffic court.

It obvious most of you live sheltered lives and live through the internet. I've been to criminal court and now how real it gets when you do anything that be construed as showing up the judge in their courtroom.

i never got why judges get introduced as 'the honorable blah blah blah' and you gotta address them as 'your honor' as they sit on their throne...i mean, getting on a judges bad side should have ZERO OUTCOME on your trail...only LEGAL issues should matter in a COURT OF LAW!

nobody to govern these judges man...

Why did he slap his lawyer's butt though? That's a sign of him taking the hearing as a joke. Judges don't take disrespect to them or the court lightly. Yall dudes calling it petty but this "good game" butt slapping does not fly in a courtroom. If you think that's nothing you're pretty stupid cuz it is that serious.

Guess this a lesson for the rest of yall if you end up in that position. Don't act a fool.

Yes. The judge is there to uphold the respect of the COURT. As bad as the judicial system is you still have to respect the court. You can be held in contempt for having a cell on in court. 

This fool was ignoring his probation and had a warrant out for an arrest.

The question to ask is...Would you do anything but nod and speak when asked when you're dealing with your freedom?

I saw a guy brush his shoulder when he won a traffic case get arrested for contempt. And thats traffic court.

It obvious most of you live sheltered lives and live through the internet. I've been to criminal court and now how real it gets when you do anything that be construed as showing up the judge in their courtroom.
This is BS. Abuse of power is NEVER appropriate.

That "sheltered lives" stuff is nonsense, miss me with that bruh. Your tough talk is just an attempt to rationalize the fact that you went to criminal court and were shaking in your boots. Which is unfortunate. Because citizens are not supposed to be afraid of the government, it should be the other way around.

That traffic court incident you mentioned makes a complete mockery of everything this country stands for.

I think some people are so used to draconian governance that they don't even understand when their basic human rights are being violated. It's a form of mental bondage.

Hate to play the gender card, but this seriously only happened because its a female at the throne of that courtroom, a male judge would have laughed it off or at the most reprehend him, but not throw dude in jail for a month, she used this incident to establish the length of her power, very typical of any female in power who's had a chip on their shoulder their whole lives, proving to everyone day by day that they can make it and be better at a job dominated by males, werd to female police officers.

...A good test when talking about gender issues - replace every use of "female" and "male" with "black" and "white" respectively, and then ask yourself if you'd still hit the "submit button."

The judge should've taken into account he is a football players and that's what they do, pat eachother on the butt It's a force of habit. I bet he feels real dumb right now, She should allow him to apologize and accept the plea deal, Chat ain't no troublemaker.

Etiquette is essential for making a good impression. Good manners and proper courtroom etiquette may determine whether a party will win or lose a case.

The judge not only represents the ultimate authority in the court, but also the law. If you decide to disrespect her courtroom you better pepper thy angus.

His lawyer was WAY too argumentative, speaking while the judge was taking, semi hostile tone. The judge already seemed aggressive and she was already displeased with Chad's actions. Despite all of this, from what I hear, she was about to let him walk, then he does something so inappropriate. What he did makes it seem as if he doesn't take this serious, and the judge was looking for a reason to shoot.

wow at first i thought it was a female and that the judge over reacted

but it wasnt even a female and the judge straight up power trip :smh:

watching the vid made me mad :smh:

Last edited:
Someone please aanswer me...
Lol

IF he would have shook his hand oor hugged him... can the judge flex

that's definitely gonna get appealed. don't see what ocho did that the judge found cause to jail him for 30 days after she was gonna let him walk

I love chad but y'all are crazy for thinking the judge was out of line. The 30 days is deserved, keep your hands to yourself and you could of been a free man.

Back
Top Bottom