How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Aight man. Seems like you're choosing not to see it because you liked that ***** dancing or something. If he's not a full one, he's certainly checking marks in the list to become one. I haven't called him one btw (I just think he's legitimately stupid, like an actual idiot, real low iq), but he sure seems to love hopping online and putting on the uniform.

He’s deliberately not trying to get it. Idc if he likes the word or not. Terry chose to die on that hill.

My point is calling black men ****s and uncles toms on a message board where some times people pose as black men. @cedric ceballos

THIS AINT IT!
I kinda get it, but a cat always running outside to spew stupidity and to play white defense doesn't deserve any sort of inside convo love or respect. Stop poking your head outside then. I'll still mess with his characters, but he is who he is.

Is terry crews on this message board posing as a black man?

No, but NT has a history.

“Haven't seen **** behavior from that man.”

He’s deliberately not trying to get it. Idc if he likes the word or not. Terry chose to die on that hill.

I see what yall are saying but it seems like yall are arguing on a false premise.

Im not here on the behalf of Terry Crews.

Im here because **** is a STRONG word to use and I dont think its justified here.

didn't Vince already stop their social media income? and Wrestlemania bonuses are only big for the top tier names right. Also you gotta add up all the road expenses that they have to pay themselves. That $350k after u subtract all the expenses even if they are tax deductable isn't the same

Appearances
3rd party Social Media Apps (Cameos for instance)
Per Diem
Wrestle Mania payoffs

Other things that are too insider baseball to explain but yes, he is correct in calling it a base salary.

No, WWE gets a CUT of the 3rd Party Activity. It isn't completely gone.

Yes road expenses should be factored in as well.

WrestleMania pay offs are still payoffs no matter the size.

The POINT was answering his question as to why it is CALLED a base salary.

THAT question was answered.

Nlw how much MORE Alexa Bliss would make on top if her 350k is a separate discussion.

He deserves to feel bad. He threw his own damn people under the bus too. F*** him.
He came out successful on his end of the bargain. Compromised himself and allowed them to feel him up for movie roles and success, he got what he wanted.

But he forgot that once them people use you up and are done with you, it’s over.

Lol there are men who haven't "thrown their people under the bus" who have gotten that same treatment from sh** human beings. I don't know what he did to his people but you're essentially saying he deserved to get groped because of it. The only people who win in this situation are the booty warriors.

I've been doing 2 a days for working out this week. So it's two showers. I don't know what day I'm taking off this week but I'm looking forward to not showering.

I've been doing 2 a days for working out this week. So it's two showers. I don't know what day I'm taking off this week but I'm looking forward to not showering.
There’s how I felt when I had long hair and was doing daily or twice a day BJJ sessions
Sht became a hassle but you HAVE to shower after training bjj

There’s how I felt when I had long hair and was doing daily or twice a day BJJ sessions
Sht became a hassle but you HAVE to shower after training bjj

Yea sweaty salty skin aint it.

You're not supposed to wash your hair daily but I have no choice.

Also you gotta add up all the road expenses that they have to pay themselves.
Have you actually worked in a travel based industry? That's what per diems are, they typically cover transportation (rental cars, flights, gas), lodging (hotels), and meals. Alot of wrestlers make friends with each other and travel in the same car (Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Xpac were legendary for this). Instead of going to fancy restraints they go to all you can eat buffets like the Golden Corral. Also they split rooms in Super 8s/Red Roof Inns and pocket the money that would've been spunt on a 5 star hotel.

I heard Vince ****** them over in the way he got a cut but the rest of their earnings would still count against their downside guarantee so basically they wouldn't really be making any extra money doing any of it.

No, WWE gets a CUT of the 3rd Party Activity. It isn't completely gone.

Yes road expenses should be factored in as well.

WrestleMania pay offs are still payoffs no matter the size.

The POINT was answering his question as to why it is CALLED a base salary.

THAT question was answered.

Nlw how much MORE Alexa Bliss would make on top if her 350k is a separate discussion.

Being a professional wrestler sounds terrible unless you're the rock or John Cena. They put their bodies through a beating for measly financial gains.

I know what per diems are, all the major league teams in NA cover take care of transportation and lodging and still give per diems for food on the road. I know about how a lot of the wrestlers had to bunk up 4 to a motel room and rental cars on the road just to save money. WWE only gives per diems to certain level of talent once again from what I've heard. And even the ones do get per diem i'm pretty sure it can vary, doubt they getting the $175 per diem that Hogan was getting from WCW. There are very few on WWE roster that are actually going to get rich and even they're underpaid. Vince McMahon is 1 of the 3 worst exploiters in showbiz along with Dana White and Haim Saban and that's saying A LOT.

Have you actually worked in a travel based industry? That's what per diems are, they typically cover transportation (rental cars, flights, gas), lodging (hotels), and meals. Alot of wrestlers make friends with each other and travel in the same car (Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Xpac were legendary for this). Instead of going to fancy restraints they go to all you can eat buffets like the Golden Corral. Also they split rooms in Super 8s/Red Roof Inns and pocket the money that would've been spunt on a 5 star hotel.

Kind of related, but I was out of town last week and brought a normal tooth brush with me as I usually do. I have been using an oral b electric toothbrush for a few years now at home, and I felt terrible without that thing while traveling. :lol: the analog brushes just can’t get the teeth as clean, gonna have to start packing that oral b from now on.

there are MANY issues raised in this vid.. but i feel like the pool thing especially needs to be addressed because chlorine will destroy your skin and hair

i swam growing up and when it was possible, you rinse off with water AND then go take a proper shower when you can.. and had to keep your lotion in your bag because of how the chlorine would dry your skin out

C1424F83-6F50-474D-BB95-FC3208832205.gif

Kind of related, but I was out of town last week and brought a normal tooth brush with me as I usually do. I have been using an oral b electric toothbrush for a few years now at home, and I felt terrible without that thing while traveling. :lol: the analog brushes just can’t get the teeth as clean, gonna have to start packing that oral b from now on.

same just got back in town and couldn’t wait to use my electric toothbrush and exfoliating brush lol.

did not feel the same at all using manual stuff

Back
Top Bottom