cement XI's?????

Well Picture This. The Air Jordan 72 Win.... an XI based Hybrid similar to the 60+......Nuff Said For Now

DING Post 777 Very Lucky Eh? William I see you out there. Funny Guy he is......

Originally Posted by NJstress03
this thread was not started to show the up coming release of cement xi's. it was started to find out info of the ie elephant lows. youshould read first before posting.....

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by xbiker47

theres no need for this thread without pics
if both of you were looking for info on cement xi's that are supposed to release next year you are in the wrong thread. this was posted tofind info on ie lows that are supposedly supposed to resemble the ones coming out next year. anyways who care for them. its the space jams and columbia'si'm waiting pics for......

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

this is going to be a release, the question is whether we're talking about cement grey, cement print, or elephant print. ....i'll just wait for pics.
now that's well said

I have just been schooled. I did not know cement was a print.

lmao...some of you take this !#!# too seriously. alright, what do you want to call it? cement splatter pattern? there you go...cement splatter pattern.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

this thread was not started to show the up coming release of cement xi's. it was started to find out info of the ie elephant lows. you should read first before posting.....
Don't you think that if there was any info (pics), someone would have posted them by now? I know people on here like to give clues and notcome with the info straight up but I know someone would have posted pics by now.

Thus I come back to the comment I made in this thread before, by you making this thread you have lived up to your sn name and now people will start makingthreads about these and asking stupid questions.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

this thread was not started to show the up coming release of cement xi's. it was started to find out info of the ie elephant lows. you should read first before posting.....
Don't you think that if there was any info (pics), someone would have posted them by now? I know people on here like to give clues and not come with the info straight up but I know someone would have posted pics by now.

Thus I come back to the comment I made in this thread before, by you making this thread you have lived up to your sn name and now people will start making threads about these and asking stupid questions.
i can't be responsible for others ignorant actions. if they can't read that this thread was about the ie low's then they have biggerproblems in their life. i wish i had extra brains to give out but god only gave me one for me to use. all i can do is pry for them to start using their ownminds and understand this thread was about info on a shoe that has been out, ie low elephant print.

btw my sn name is used to describe niketalk and not me.....

never heard of em
potential lottery winning stuff for JB or
potential mass alienation of fans from JB

most of you guys are flaming for no reason. "WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS" how about your post is more worthless than anything. dude starts what he thinksis a good thread, and i dont think is a bad idea why not start a thread about it and then when pics get leaked we will post them. guys trying to act so elitestand they arent dropping any kind of knowledge anyhow. is this thread really that bad? again like ive said before these threads are better than "whichshoes look better with jeans" or "going to a movie what should i wear" anytime a guy with a low post count makes a thread he gets flamed bydudes who just are posting trying to get a few laughs, like the dude who posted the i.e. lows twice. if we think its funny we will quote your pic and give youa "haha" hell i might even give a rolling smiley. but its not worth flaming. my thoughts

honestly why all of a sudden plenty want pics as soon as info is leaked seriously?, it's on the table at JB and is slated for a holiday drop

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Well Picture This. The Air Jordan 72 Win.... an XI based Hybrid similar to the 60+......Nuff Said For Now

DING Post 777 Very Lucky Eh? William I see you out there. Funny Guy he is......
I'm quoting you for no reason

i really dont think the 11 with the cement colorway will work. jb jus lost it. this will be another garbage for sure.

Originally Posted by KingJames216

these are elephant 11 lows I beleive there were blue ones to!Is this what dudes talking about?
saw these at the sawgrass nike outlet along with the black ones for 40 each but they were too small so i had to pass

i think this is the last post that hypeNT500 is going to start
you guys are a bunch of meaniesxz
all he trying to do is get more info on these
is that a crime????
well if the rumor of cement 11s is true i hope they look nothing like the elephant 11 lows
lets just wait 4 piks

SO MUCH HATE! jeez.... if you have info then post it, if not, just click back on your browser and keep moving forward. i hate how all you little high schoolkids think you are niketalk mods all of a sudden, or even worse, all you unemployed net surfers. again, if you have info then post it, if not, move on!

Back
Top Bottom