Celtics becoming a Jordan team? Since they got Finley, Rondo and Robinson wearing Jordans tonight!!

Originally Posted by clkru

WOW - OP totally disregarded the godfather of Jordan PE's and current Celtic starting SG, RAY ALLEN!!!

Ray's PE Jordan shoe game >>>>>>>>>>> All 3 of Finley, Rondo, and Robinson's bball careers combined.

Ray truly is the undisputed Jordan P.E. king.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Celtics wont make it past the first round this year. The only one on that team who is worthy of wearing Jordans is Nate Robinson.

... and cue the retorts.

On the real, Lakers > Celtics, Cavs, etc.

P.S.  Red Sox SUCK.

fixed that for you & if the lakers dont step it up its gonna be denver nuggets 2010 champs
yeah, GO DENVER NUGGETS

pierce is the truth
that's why he was stabbed near to death

allen and washington help sell the 13s i think it was
so he can wear new ones

but garnett been playing like he should be rockin some ewings

^who the heck is Washington??? The Husky men's basketball team when Nate played there?

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Celtics wont make it past the first round this year. The only one on that team who is worthy of wearing Jordans is Allen.

... and cue the retorts.

On the real, Lakers > Celtics, Cavs, etc.

P.S.  Red Sox SUCK.
YOOUUUUK > Your Life

Who the heck is clkru?! Denzel Washington, A.K.A Jake Shuttlesworth, Jesus Shuttlesworth A.K.A Ray Allen's father in the movie! 
sorry, I thought this was a active Celtics players wearing J's-themed post, not inclusive of everyone EVER in the entertainment industry who helped advertise J's.  Master P helped sell the very first team J's by having everyone rock them in his first music video ("make 'em say uh" or whatever the song was called back in the day), so shall we count him, too?

Nate Robinson played for Washington when the retro wheat XIII's came out years ago, and almost all the players wore them at some point during that season (though he wore CB34's). 

So the impression that I'm getting in here is that Nate Robinson is the driving force for the Celtics now? lmaololol

Originally Posted by juicyju

Celtics wont make it past the first round this year. The only one on that team who is worthy of wearing Jordans is Allen.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 No seriously

eek.gif
eek.gif
  ..... You sir are CRAZY !! Do you watch the games?? All 5 starters are worthy of wearing Jordans
pimp.gif

I noticed Rondo wearing the Rising Sun's, but missed Nate in the VI's (pic from that one game was on league pass, non-HD). Funny seeing Finley the first few games wearing Spurs colors PE's, basic black and white J's. Haven't seen him with any green ones yet. Ray Ray has gotten some nice heat the past 2+ months.

And I'm not going to turn this into a basketball thread (unless it already has, only read the first page).

^^ lol... i like nates kryptonite foam lites over ALL of the JB trash of lately

lmao @ some of you. Who on that team "makes it happen"? Only person I can think of is Allen. The bench has been carrying the team since the starters can't as of lately. No one would know Robinson had he not won the dunk championship 2 years in a row in a very illustrious way. They won't make it past power house teams like the cavs, hawks, and magic in the east this year. If they happen to make the finals in a miraculous comeback, they will fall easy to a Lakers or Denver team. If you think otherwise then you don't follow or know pro b-ball enough.

Only Allen (Reggie Miller pt. 2) is worthy of P.E.'s by JB.

roll.gif
Wrong, try Rondo

Back
Top Bottom