Cells from aborted babies used in food?

"It’s worth noting that no kidney cells, or part thereof, are actually IN the finished product.4 Rather they’re part of the process used to discern new flavors, which will be discussed below." All I needed to see.

Last edited:
You know how many babies would have to be aborted to make enough kidney cells to mass produce an artificial sweetener ?

Seems exaggerated to me

It says they aren't actually in the final product. Just used in the process...not sure if I should actually care

i dont wanna consume anything that has traces of what is supposed to be a human being. Thats just weird af to me
Truth.

So they can use something cloned from the dead in order to bring new 'life' or taste to food?!?!   Alright. Okay

Truth.

So they can use something cloned from the dead in order to bring new 'life' or taste to food?!?!   Alright. Okay

No. They use clone cells from an aborted fetus from 1970 to create a product that tells them if an artificial flavor will taste good to people without people actually having to taste it. The flavor contains NONE of those cloned cells. I don't get what so hard for people to understand about this. The title is horribly misleading.

Back
Top Bottom