Celebrity’s $200K Lamborghini Stolen In Daring San Francisco Heist

Amazing
pimp.gif
that dealership is in the wide open on vannes I.wonder.witch way he took off
laugh.gif

i dont have that kind of cash but...i didnt know you can scoop a lambo for only 200k lol

is that the lowest model?

i dont have that kind of cash but...i didnt know you can scoop a lambo for only 200k lol

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

yeah. the doors dont even go up. basically a audi r8 in a costume

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

yeah. the doors dont even go up. basically a audi r8 in a costume

Originally Posted by syxth element

Right by my old high school in SF 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to stare at the cars in that dealership when taking the bus home

shaq-face.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by syxth element

Right by my old high school in SF 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to stare at the cars in that dealership when taking the bus home

shaq-face.jpg

laugh.gif

sounds like somebody i know was trying to steal exotic cars durring test drives & telling the owners he should get the car for free cause he is a "famous Super Star"

sounds like somebody i know was trying to steal exotic cars durring test drives & telling the owners he should get the car for free cause he is a "famous Super Star"

dude probably came in with this, ran it in a trailer, have it shipped out the country asap, or could of put it on a trailer and bring up to Canada to have it shipped out, IDK something i would do for a fast buck since you can't sale it here in the states. that was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though

dude probably came in with this, ran it in a trailer, have it shipped out the country asap, or could of put it on a trailer and bring up to Canada to have it shipped out, IDK something i would do for a fast buck since you can't sale it here in the states. that was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though

Back
Top Bottom