Celebrities you may not know are Latino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
images

Why don't you tell me what YOU think with your own words instead of posting an 18 minute video with someone else's opinion that you should know damn well most people ain't taking the time to watch....

Please...rationalize ignorance for me. I await with bated breath.....

Why don't you tell me what YOU think with your own words instead of posting an 18 minute video with someone else's opinion that you should know damn well most people ain't taking the time to watch....

Please...rationalize ignorance for me. I await with bated breath.....
you should really watch the movie. He says everything i'd say without me having to type an essay. further more don't be disrespectful/ confrontational for no reason. it's not a good color on you.

you should really watch the movie. He says everything i'd say without me having to type an essay. further more don't be disrespectful/ confrontational for no reason. it's not a good color on you.

I'm not watching a "movie" on something that is fairly straight forward to me. C'mon son....I've heard plenty of raitionalizations for the use of the term.

All a bunch of ********.

I hear that term all the time. I see who uses it. Usually.....not what I would consider a High IQ crowd.

Spare me with trying to put this into some academic/historical/intellectual context.

But if you can't type for yourself, then your opinion is pretty much void as is. You know damn well it doesn't have to be an essay.

Being confrontational actually works pretty well for me in case you haven't noticed.

I'm not watching a "movie" on something that is fairly straight forward to me. C'mon son....I've heard plenty of raitionalizations for the use of the term.

All a bunch of ********.

I hear that term all the time. I see who uses it. Usually.....not what I would consider a High IQ crowd.

Spare me with trying to put this into some academic/historical/intellectual context.

But if you can't type for yourself, then your opinion is pretty much void as is. You know damn well it doesn't have to be an essay.

Being confrontational actually works pretty well for me in case you haven't noticed.
nice try. I have nothing to prove. If you wanna learn something watch the vid. If you wanna stay angry do you.
watched it, very cool vid, but it just comes down to context, which is personal, so it really doesn't answer why ALL black people use the N word... while telling others they cant
I appreciate you watching the vid. If you want you can look up the connection of the "n-word" with negu, niger, neter and naga. Many different respected writers and people with degrees and doctorates have expounded on the subject that answers more questions.

And I can't understand how black people call each other N**** but it is what it is.....

Only person I want calling me papi are those latina broads i bust down.

My ****** can call me *****

This but I can respect their culture.

white cubans = incognito white people

they accept us as one of their own and we come back to the
hood and tell everyone about glee,starbucks and dvr's

I was shocked when I found out Dan Lebatard was Cuban. :lol:

I can't be Louis C.K. is Hispanic. He is so white.

And I did not know my boy from Sabado Gigante is not even Hispanic one bit:wow:.

I know this one kid from high school who would never consider himself Hispanic. His last name was Walsh and we lived in a predominantly Irish community so him having a last name of Walsh was his way of being accepted.

His mother only speaks Spanish and he can speak Spanish really well but he just never considered him that part of the race :smh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom