+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

^ I'm gonna disagree. Kanye isn't even wearing sneakers in that pic. I could care less where his suit is from. 99% of the pics of him contain no actualheat or even sneakers for that matter. A lot of you seriously need to stop idolizing the man.

Wale, yeah, he has some nice nicks on most the time. I'll agree.

Nah, the guys who get posted most often are the guys who are on gossip/celebrity news blogs just about every other day. Sense of style has little to do withit. I thought that was kinda obvious.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Nah, the guys who get posted most often are the guys who are on gossip/celebrity news blogs just about every other day. Sense of style has little to do with it. I thought that was kinda obvious.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGfiend

^ I'm gonna disagree. Kanye isn't even wearing sneakers in that pic. I could care less where his suit is from. 99% of the pics of him contain no actual heat or even sneakers for that matter. A lot of you seriously need to stop idolizing the man.

Kanye rocking some nice LV's

Originally Posted by OGfiend

^ I'm gonna disagree. Kanye isn't even wearing sneakers in that pic. I could care less where his suit is from. 99% of the pics of him contain no actual heat or even sneakers for that matter. A lot of you seriously need to stop idolizing the man.

well..seems to me like everyones gonna be postin pictures of amber and kanye. i think theyre gonna be idolizing his girl more than him
grin.gif

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

808's & !%% shakes is right..

^^what shoes is YE wearing in that last picture? ATO's im assuming?

looks like all blk suede Yeezy's LVs' too me .... his fit is mighty piff

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

thread should be renamed the way some of yall jock certain "celebrities" in here....
son this thread has been going on for 560 pages just shut up and realize that your complaints are going to do nothing.

really and what about my comment has anything to do wit the amount of pgs in this thread?
indifferent.gif
next time speak when spoken to kid but apparently you are one of those inhere who are smoking a few of these dudes poles....also i can careless about the constant posting of the same people, but when u are posting in a thread forcelebrities wearing heat, and there is none to be found, or old pics are just being recycled, then why even post the pic? just cause? I don't get it...theonly highlight of the last few Ye pics has been his joint....if thats the case jus post pics of her...Wale...c'mon he's an NTer...that doesn'tcount...he could start posting the same exact pics in the WDYWT thread...if you gonna go that route just repost pics of the "heat" or "tightestfits" from that thread...

Back
Top Bottom